Reviews for The Holiday Homecoming Intervention
Osidiano chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This was adorable. I'm a little teary-eyed right now . . . Please, never stop writing for Middleman!
shinyjenni chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is absolutely wonderful! All the characters are just spot on and it feels exactly like a missing episode. Loved the little Doctor Who reference, too! Reading this made me very happy, thank you.
Ori1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was incredible. I love how you captured the essence of all the characters we know and love, keeping them as fantastic as always, while also bringing to light a new character we had never seen before.

I love how Lacey opens up her story and I love the gift exchange between Wendy and MM.

This was incredible.
Yseult chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is really adorable. The dialogue is crisp and in keeping with the mood of the show and the characters.
Daelena chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Was that a hint at Dr. Who and Dr. Who Christmas specials that I read earlier? 'Cause if it was, you just made me very happy.

Anyway, good story. I really liked it.
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
"Upswing in alien activity around London" LMFAO...

"You're going to be alone at work on Christmas?"

"Could you imagine me being anywhere else?" That is SO SAD. True, but very sniffle-inducing.

Love the Great Stump the Band Controversy of '08.

"“Hey, you try going cold turkey,” the barely-reformed incubus in the NASA uniform – My God, my job is weird – snapped." omg, just omg, that is TOO funny.

“Is that…a zombie drinking eggnog out of a human skull?”

“Oh, excellent!” Wendy burst out. “I was worried that it wasn’t immediately recognizable as eggnog.”

*ggl* LOVE an outsider trying to understand the goings-on at the Illegal Sublet.

"How long have you two been dating?" lmao

Okay, so there's a list of all the stuff that had me cracking a grin and my mother giving me funny looks for the giggling. But what I really wanted to say is that this is just about the sweetest fic I've ever read. I can totally see the Middleman doing this for Lacely and I like that you didn't make Lacey's mom into a total b!tch. Everything about this was incredibly sweet, but not in that sickly-sweet way. I love the Middleman's favor for Lacey and Lacey's instant suspicion that Wendy must be involved, and the whole Lacey/Wendy/Tyler thing. And now is giving me a hard time for making this review so long, so I'll wrap it up by syaing that Wendy and the Middleman's presents were PERFECT for each other and so thoughtful and that I'm glad the Middleman didn't have to spend his Christmas alone. Well done! Write more soon, please! :)
netgirly2k chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was marvellous!
Bob Pharrot chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
absolutely awesome, i have tears in my eyes, srsly this all rocks
The Blue Fenix chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Happy sigh. Very nice mellow story, genuine character voices. I would have been much harder on Dr. Barbara Thornfield MD PhD, myself, but it is the season of forgiveness.