Reviews for Vampire Heart
kira444 chapter 7 . 7/22
So I'm guessing that becoming a vampire involves drinking a certain amount of blood to cause a change?
Msaju17 chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
AWW, You damn heffer, why a goat? LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Why cant i have a vampire like this?
priceless chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
why u making ino and temari look gay ?
MC-GAR-IL chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Oh My Flippen Bejesus what the heck did I just read? Why was it so awesome? Why was I in love with Temari? Why was sakura so resistant? Why am I asking all these questions? Why am I going all fan girl on this story? And why was I a little turned on? Damn my partial masochistic ways, sure I'm no Tenten but still. Whoo what a read and it was epic. Sure I was hesitant at first because I usually don't read vampire stories but this was worth it. I was a little sad Hinata had to die but oh well stuff happens. And I loved that twist with Sasuke's secret, I was one of the people who thought it was Naruto he was with. But still none the less good job, I'm not sure what else to say so I guess it's a sign to the end the review. So if you'll excuse me I have to go calm down a little. Best inosaku I've read yet, thanks for the read. Later days

MC over and out
Saiyagurl87 chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
awsome, ino finally got hat she wanted, though i do feel bad for sakura being that she had to loose everybody! But i love the angst and dis i definitely one of my favorite fics :) keep writing!
saiyagurl87 chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
woooow the goat scene was absolutely priceless lmfao i dont think i can look at sasuke the same way ever again lmao. sooooo loving this story :)
CalcBoy91 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Nope, I didn't think Saskue would really fuck a goat OR Naruto. I actually thought he was already a vamp and got turned by someone else. Rule 1 about your readers: never assume what you think they assume. Hehe.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Dude, what the hell? That's the third time you've killed off Hinata! Why can't she get some? And Blood Lust doesn't count, because they killed her immediately afterwards.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Actually, I was expecting Lee or Kiba.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Romanian accent, not German.
Hunter chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
you should write freaken horror movies
Hunter chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Hunter chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
cool chapter and gratz on college
Hunter chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I feel sry for the way i cant stop reading you storys there so good im up at 1:30 in the freaken moring reading this but to get to the point story is good so far