Reviews for Free Falling
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
lol, poor Cyborg! haha! :D that was very cute! and i loved that little part with Cyborg!

luve,

Fairy!
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I liked this story. I find it amazing.
piro chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
ive read this story a few times, its short, but it still is awesomeness, later yo
ReWriter15 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wonderfully beautiful piece of writing!

I enjoyed reading every word, w
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Omg, I loved it. Hilarious when every one was like DUDE or like WHAT? IT was awesome, you are like a writing god(ess?)! you rock my ankle length sox (wo)man!
Susan Bell chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is gorgeous! Really, one of my favorites in a long time. :P

Anyway, this is truly brilliantly done and I look forward to more by you!
raerobgal chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That story is too cute and I loved how you wrote about how they fell and all the emotions runnign theough them. It was so cool! :)
Amoral Philosopher chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Great job! It seems to me that One-Shots are one of the hardest types of stories to write due to the limited amount of time to work a buildup, but you pulled this one off marvalously. This just goes to show that if an author is skilled enough they can make any story, regardless of length, good. Good luck with breaking the writer's block and I look forward to the next chapter of The Cruelty of Hope.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Thank for the neat fic here, and a fun and warm read to say the least. Looking forward to your next wonderful writing.
Scarlet chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Magnificent! I thoroughly LOVED reading this story. The fall itself is a very intense moment and I really wish it would've gone on for longer. I actually went back and read the bit again because it was well worth it.

A very well written story overall, characters almost perfectly... well, in character, and I love the bits of humour you added to relax the atmosphere in the end. Although personally, I would've let the free fall moment expand more.

But then again, just how tall can their tower get?

~Scarlet.
Hunter Greene chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
awsome story the end was funny i love cy
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Free falling, wow. This is so cool! The Rob/Rae was kept In character and the plotline was so sweet (and, if I may say: Fluffy.) I like Cy's last line, it made me laugh like, ROFL.
camry72 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Merry christmas
candypink26 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
this is great! lol, cy almost got a heart attack when he saw them fall... _ i luv RobRae!