Reviews for For All the Wrong Reasons
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
What the...? A THREESOME?!
Shiina Yuki chapter 29 . 3/1/2016
Wow. I can't believe I read this in one go. Locked up in my room, no sleep. I just so hooked I can't stop reading! All I want was sanayuki story with lots of drama and jealously and this story didn't disappoint. I love the other pairing too. Also yukimura sadistic side! Love it so much! Thank you so much for writing this brilliant story. If you're still writing, I'm looking forward for more sanayuki story from you! And maybe a sequel to this that focused on sanayuki~ Thanks for writing!
sadistpairlover chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
great story!
hey can i ask a favor for you to write juz only fujiyuki/ yukifuji yaoi on great detail cuz all the stories featuring yuki and fuji pair dat i've been read is always short on details of their sex, it's frustated! oh maybe not so many BADSM, anal, or whatsoever but juz pure hot sex scene. sorry if this too much, thank anyway.
GreenLicious19 chapter 29 . 11/30/2013
So damn fantastic. You wrote lemon super sexy the plot really awesome. Well, I do love PWP :3 But somehow you created the best plot I've ever seen so far. OT5 (not ryoma on it,but yuki) IS MY FAVE!
Do you know how many times I read this FF already ? Neither do I could count it. I am so fuckin insane when I first read this FF. I though that this is insane. How could Yuki SSeme *well I know he's S but not Seme* ._. But then I figured it out why is that even happen. . you sure got amazing idea. Lately I found YukixFuji kinda turn on for me XD thanks to you!
AND BTW I LOVE YOU CZ U ALWAYS MAKE SUPER ULTRA ULTIMATE DELICIOUS UKE!FUJI! XD I really prefer Fuji uke than Ryoma *no offense for all Ryoma fans, its only my opinion.
Am I the only one who think that Atobe really in love with Fuji? Or do you really mention it? HAHAHAH I really love ToFu.. Seriously both my favorite char on PoT and I love TOFU MORE THAN ANYTHING! ToFu my first pairing, but its kinda hard to find lemon ToFu :p *I know, I am slut*
SOOOOOO can I ask something? Is it really the end? Are you not gonna make it sequel? Or somehow anything for this OT5 ? :3 I'll be waiting forever for your updates. I'm your big fans now! HAHAHA
Thanks for a really really fascinating story. Hope you mind work another story or new story :3
Good works! THANKS SO MUCH I LOVE U. *HUG*
sugoiauriga chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
As much as this story was OOC in itself, the way you portrayed the five of them was so in-character that i am actually hoping this would happen or i can see happening this in canon.

(i totally dig tezuyuki and sanafuji smut because of this, though your the only one who can pull of a sanafuji lemon awesomeness)

Another plus is that i love that this orgy does not have ryoma in it and i totally love love love you for it.

And for everything else this one awesome ride of a fanfiction got me terribly hooked into tezuka x fuji and now i'm totally obssessed of with tefu more than ever, never mind that i actually hated tezuka at first but now i am a perfect pair worshipper. thank you so much

And lastly the power play among the captains was hot hot hot. if there's something that turns me terribly on.. it would be wicked politics. YOU ARE ONE AWESOME WRITER, good job :D
Kizuna Kiseki chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
One of the best M (and the first fivesome) fic I've ever read. You did a good job in portraying the characters as well as the pace of the story. You've inspired me to write my own PoT fic (involves drama and complicated relationships). GJ

-Kiseki :D

P.S. The fanarts are nice, but I can't view the latest one.
Hasegawa chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
still heart breaking and breath taking revelation. i think now that i have grown, i can understand this story better. thank you so much for sharring
Hasegawa chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Gosh! This precius chapter! Still love it, and always will. Fujii just stabbed through my heart like no one can. You are awesome!
Cheese Rice chapter 29 . 9/5/2012
;m; im sad
i spent the whole day in front of the com reading this whole thing and now it ended ;m;
though i must say everything were well written with minimal slip ups! i hope you all will write a sequel for this!
tinderbox725 chapter 29 . 7/27/2012
I LOVED THIS FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS. And I LOVE YOU.

You cannot imagine the roller-coaster of emotions I've felt - and still feeling this while typing this - while reading this from start to omake (straight without doing ANYTHING else; I almost stopped breathing altogether at times - yes, I did) - the relief that I found this complete and didn't have to wait for updates painstakingly like probably a lot of your readers yet at the same time utterly regretful that I have just discovered this now.

I'd just like to mention ONE (of the many) f*ck*ng point when my world suddenly stopped spinning. The ending lines of Chapter 23. (kind of SPOILER: PLEASE BE WARNED, THOSE THAT READ REVIEWS BEFORE ACTUALLY READING THE STORY TO SEE IF IT IS ANY GOOD. Oh, and THIS IS FAN-F*CK*NG-TASTIC, BTW.)

-Tezuka: Give me one good reason why I should cross this doorstep.
-(It was Fuji's soft voice that broke the silence.)
-Fuji: Because this is how it's meant to be, even if we're here for all the wrong reasons.

THAT. BROKE. MY. HEART. All I could do was stare blankly at the f*ck*ng screen because, well, that was all I could do - my brain had stopped. That was until a few minutes later (and a number of scrolling back to reread) when the tears streamed (yes, not just one tear but LOTS and LOTS of them) down my face. NO KIDDING. I have never wanted to throw my phone (or tie it up and torture it with electric prod-things) more than that time when my brain rebooted and understood, albeit grudgingly, what I'd just read. No, my phone hadn't been been subjected to BDSM (that wouldn't have been fun) but I would have hit something/one if the next chapter had turned out differently. I LOVE FUJI-SAMA. WITH A BURNIIIIIING PASSION. Anyone whoever causes him even the tiniest bit inconvenience will be DESTROYED by me. Yes, Tezuka-san, even you. Gaaaaaah, I just ship them sooooooooooo hard. STILL, be warned Tezuka-san. -glares-

Back to the story... There were misspelled words but nothing a quick edit won't fix. That out of the way, the plot flowed like a raging waterfall, had the right amount of smut -cough-lie-cough-, drama and "aww, shucks" moments but it just always left me wanting more -cough-smut-cough-. THIS IS F*CK*N AWESOME.

Side note: Would have loved it more (possibility that I can still love this more: 100 percent, even without next rant) had Ryoma-sama been in here, too. But I guess, it wouldn't have worked as well if he had...

Have I mentioned that I F*CK*N LOVE THIS?

-sigh- I would have written more than this but I'm afraid that I would end up summarizing (or even longer than your actual chapters) each chapter but that would be spamming so I kept this as short as I can. -nods fervently-
Lazy Gaga chapter 29 . 7/3/2012
...How did you do it? HOW did you do it? You made me love this story, yet absolutely downright hate it! There were times when I said "Okay, fuck this story, it's crazy as hell.", yet for the sake of all that is reasonable, I STILL found myself dying to continue! I actually got angry, and kinda irritated at some sections, and was seconds away from just quitting on the damn thing, but then you'd just throw a huge ass monkey wrench in the plot, and I'd just be like "Wait, what?" and would go to the next chapter anyways. At 2 in the morning, I found myself fuming at how intensely insane the whole thing was, but I couldn't stop until I finally (FINALLY!) finished. Whatever witchcraft you worked while writing this piece, you got me with it! I dunno whether to call down a witch hunt on you, or just give you a GREAT BIG FUCKIN HUG (preferably the latter)! Fantastic job, man! Fantastic! :D
backtorealwaysorry chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I'm in the sea of blood...this is hilarious...i love it...
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 29 . 2/17/2012
Really well written! I love Perfect Pair, I love YukiSana, and Atobe... o.o well, he's Atobe! lol... Very hot and very sweet at the same time... thank you! XD
EternusX229 chapter 29 . 1/18/2012
I'm not gonna lie, at first I thought this story was going to be a waste of my time, especially when I saw the couple between sanada and tezuka, cause i just can't see it. But I couldn't stop myself from reading it. As I kept reading and enduring the horrible participation of atobe's I ended liking the story more than I thought I would have. I think, this was an awesome story and I'm really upset that i finished it in two or three days because it's hard to find stories this descriptive in backrounds and definitely in the bed scenes. Overall, awesome job. Made a believer out of me with these couples and hopefully you get encouraged to write another story with another crazy twisted awesome storyline :)
azab chapter 29 . 1/17/2012
I can't believe it's complete nooooo!

i loved it so much XD

hope to see more fic about them

please if you ever made a fic about them again tell me