Reviews for New Sensations
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
The way gou write blows me away. Please don't ever stop writing. :)
x chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*rushes to the bathroom for a wet towel* Gahh...You make my nose bleed..BIG TIME!

Hiroki so calm and in control yet shy and adorable...and Nowaki on the receiving cute so cute so cute...more...more...more...
Mew Mew White Dragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
It was a good story but I do have one question. How can Hiroki be preparing Nowaki when just a paragraph or two later he still has his boxers on? It can't be both he can't prepare him or at least I'd think it'd be a hell of a lot more work if he did try with them on.
chimera-ally chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love the reversed stories, especially for Egoist pairing, you did very well even though I think you should've added more of Hiroki's shyness at being it probably his first time.
Queenb9999 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aw I loved this! This was amazing and I really liked the twist of their roles switching. Of all the Junjou characters I think they are the only ones that can pull this off. Wonderful job and beautiful smut! This is a definite fav! Hope to see more Egoist from you thanks for the story!
vessto chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
"squirming from the moist warmth of Nowaki’s tongue" OMG! Since I read this sentence I can't help being horny! You are awesome!:)
ElementalDrake chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
yay my 2nd time kept them in charector an i could totally see that happening if reversed too lol i luuv it lots u did awsome!
SoulSister chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was really good. It was different but nice to see their roles reversed. You write this couple really well.
Mizu-Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ahaha, so cute! Nowaki's adorable-ness is kiilling me here. Great fic and have a Happy New year.
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
hooray for seme Hiroki XD
anon chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
cute! love all your stories
xeverlasting-illumination chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Oh this story was really good! You did great on it!
fairygirlca chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow, that was really hot! I love these two together, and your writing always captures such intimate moments so well. Please keep it up! :)
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/25/2008 good...i so love nowaki and hiroki..hahaha..this looks like something i read..but its watanukixdoumeki pairing..haha..its always cute to read something about the uke being the seme you know..haha..maybe someone can write something like that but misaki as the seme..hahaha..