Reviews for New Sensations
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
The way gou write blows me away. Please don't ever stop writing. :)
x chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*rushes to the bathroom for a wet towel* Gahh...You make my nose bleed..BIG TIME!

Hiroki so calm and in control yet shy and adorable...and Nowaki on the receiving end...Hyaaa...so cute so cute so cute...more...more...more...
Mew Mew White Dragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
It was a good story but I do have one question. How can Hiroki be preparing Nowaki when just a paragraph or two later he still has his boxers on? It can't be both he can't prepare him or at least I'd think it'd be a hell of a lot more work if he did try with them on.
chimera-ally chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love the reversed stories, especially for Egoist pairing, you did very well even though I think you should've added more of Hiroki's shyness at being it probably his first time.
Queenb9999 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aw I loved this! This was amazing and I really liked the twist of their roles switching. Of all the Junjou characters I think they are the only ones that can pull this off. Wonderful job and beautiful smut! This is a definite fav! Hope to see more Egoist from you thanks for the story!
vessto chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
"squirming from the moist warmth of Nowaki’s tongue" OMG! Since I read this sentence I can't help being horny! You are awesome!:)
ElementalDrake chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
yay my 2nd time kept them in charector an i could totally see that happening if reversed too lol i luuv it lots u did awsome!
SoulSister chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was really good. It was different but nice to see their roles reversed. You write this couple really well.
Mizu-Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ahaha, so cute! Nowaki's adorable-ness is kiilling me here. Great fic and have a Happy New year.
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
hooray for seme Hiroki XD
anon chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
cute! love all your stories
xRainfell-Knight chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Oh this story was really good! You did great on it!
fairygirlca chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow, that was really hot! I love these two together, and your writing always captures such intimate moments so well. Please keep it up! :)
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
ahh..so good...i so love nowaki and hiroki..hahaha..this looks like something i read..but its watanukixdoumeki pairing..haha..its always cute to read something about the uke being the seme you know..haha..maybe someone can write something like that but misaki as the seme..hahaha..