Reviews for In The Evening
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
wow
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I feel so bad for these two! Both loving each other but unwilling to admit it to the other!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
OMG. Loving this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is SOOOO good! Thanks for sharing :)
Lovetb chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Awesome writing!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG! That was the most beautiful angsty one shot! It made my heart hurt! But I just loved it! Amazing!
luvvamps chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I can't believe I missed this one either. So beautifully sad.
Pacem chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Omg, that was sooooooo awesome. I am lost for words...
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
DCWriter16-

Beautiful, beautiful. Well written, engaging and evocative. You truly captured the conflict that Eric feels and understands in trying to maintain a relationship with Sookie in his highly charge and dangerous world...a relationship made hugely difficult because of caring.

I also appreciated the description of their physical relationship. While not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, I have felt that many fan fiction writers work too hard to write the steamy sex scenes with weak or inadequate plot development. You told a heart-touching story of internal conflict made more poignant because of their physical attraction. Lovely, just lovely. Thank you!
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I can't seem to say it enough... BEAUTIFUL! Your stories are simply beautiful. Tragically beautiful to be exact. I love it.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great.
kitlina chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
"She burns. I burn with her."

WOW this just summarizes their love. and even if CH doesn't want to acknowledge it eric is more than a villain, the character speaks for itself. you got the essence of that. I love it
yankeerose chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
You have a way of capturing the Eric all us fans want to believe he is.
AlisonJackson chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
wow that was real intense, you have a remarkable way with expression. i really enjoyed this.
jotack chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Loved the point of view in your story. Lying on a quilt looking at stars is very romantic, too.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »