Reviews for The Crush Stealer!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Isn't there a sequel to this?. Bitin eh.. :(
Mara chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
The story is VERY interesting. It makes me all hyped up with what's gonna happen and so on. :) Though, As I was already into the mood of the story, the cliffy came along and it broke my heart /3 I do hope you could add more chapters, I'm willing to wait as long as possible. Because it's a great story ;) More power and Godbless.
Farii chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I liike :D

Update soon xDD

Ohh and please use breaks or show signs to tel us when you're switching POVs.

And pleaseee update thiss!
MirmoLoverGirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
PLEASEupdate. i REALLY want to know what happened next. there arnt any good stories of mirmo and i really like this one so please please update
Ash chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I really loved it... But why have u not updated? Please update.. AND SON...!
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i hope you can update this story soon. it really excites me. :)
yuuki chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
that's my real name okay? .. I enjoyed the story.. so please.. continue working on it. i'd appreciate it very much. :)

Take Care and Good luck to you.
charms 'n krystals chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i like your story "the crush stealer" it's cute and somehow it related to the episode of anime when azumi tries to literally steal the heart of kaede. but your story is different and so i wanna know what will gonna happen now to setsu and kaede's love story. please update soon.
Michio chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Cool! Please continue!
Mizuki chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Update please! This start is very good! That was quite a twist, Kaede forgetting her feelings for Yuuki. Keep writing! :D
nonars chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Bad internet? Bleh...that sucks. I hope you come on sometimes though so I can talk to you!

This ficcie plot is awesome so far. And you just gave me another idea to use in my new plunny I'm still working on! :D

Hope your internet gets fixed soon!