Reviews for Understanding
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Like CH you've brought these characters to live and made Mr care foot them so much that it's painful to see them apart. I hope they make up and i can't put this down!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Oh no, not the anti-Eric Sookie again!
bethelove chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
This was great story, too...
bib2009 chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
Thank you! Was going to ask you a question about what sookie saw in that last chapter, when sh finally looked into the water, but don't want to spoil the future stories for anyone who like me discovered them later. Glad could read them all at once without the agonizing wait for new chapters to be listed!
bib2009 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Your comic timing is great! Loved the line about pythoness being grateful that sookie got better quietly (after making up with eric) and the "would you like to see the brine?" line when pythoness asked if victor truly was going to shamelessly try and use his family connection to sookie to wiggle out of trouble!
bib2009 chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
Whew!
bib2009 chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Aww, thank you!
bib2009 chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
That cunning vamp! How can she resist him pleading?
bib2009 chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Hmmm sookie can dispense vampire justice but won't forgive her va pure for protecting her and himself and pam? Surely she will see how unfair and unreasonable tat is?
bib2009 chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Poor Eric! Glad sookie could help pam. Love the pythoness, tough love!
bib2009 chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
That pythoness, she's fun! And dry, like pam.
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
You weren't kidding about the violence warning! Thanks for heads up.
jsnider chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
I logically understand why Eric did what he did in the club that night but I still want him to apologize to Sookie...it's NEVER okay in my book to physically hurt someone like that-especially the person you profess to love. It upset me to read how he could treat her that way and I want him to take ownership for his actions that night and how it drove her to leave. I still believe they love each other and there are things Sookie could of done differently too...
Barranca chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
Wow. Crazy Sookie has managed to reach heights most power mongering vampires can only dream of. I hope the face off with the ing of Kentucky will result in the healing of the bond between Sookie and Eric sooner.
p3pperp chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
just reading XIII and Pam talking to Sookie...you're a great writer...but quit making me tear up like this LOL