Reviews for Understanding
ljpjcg chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
I absolutely do not agree with Eithne and Niall about excusing Eric's physical violence towards Sookie.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Ok, I quit. He knows that she won't hurt him, but she knows that he WILL freely hurt HER and she's lying in BED with this ass? And she is worried about him? The asshole who knowingly and willingly broke her literal bones? And she is feeling GUILTY for leaving her ABUSER? That is too much to be believed. It truly does sound like you condone abusive male-to-female behavior. I hope you don't have children that you're teaching this shit to.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
It's also hilarious how all these other people are urging Sookie to go be with her abuser again. Do they get off on seeing her being broken and battered too?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
And you surgically removed any evidence of Sookie's spine, too. Victims do love being abused, and having their bones broken and their souls injured by the ones who "love" them, in your psychotic world, I guess.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
This chapter is hilarious! He abuses her on purpose, knowingly breaks her bones and injures her soul, then expects her to pick up as if nothing happened? Why are you writing a delusional psychotic Eric? Does he truly think she has no right to her own opinions, needs, and desires? But that's right, you wrote him to be an abusive jerk so that makes sense I guess.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
And now I would bet Eric wants his powerful toy back even more and deserves her even less. He is still an abusive jerk in my book.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Aw poor Eric. He intentionally broke his toy and she won't suck his penis any more.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
And here you go with the "he abused you, used you, and hurt you for your own good" crap. Oh Saint Eric was "justified" in breaking her bones and she should get over it and go pick some daisies or something and suck his penis in gratitude for his abuse.

Do you always enable abusive jerks or do you do it only in your stories?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Of course he's not sorry, he didn't mind in the least breaking her bones and crushing her soul. It's all in a night's work for him. And of course he "hopes she can forgive him" - he needs to use her more. What a fecking jerk. He doesn't "love" her, he just wants to use and control her. She's worth a thousand of him. Why are you trying to show him in any sort of good light? Do you get off on having Eric break Sookie's bones?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
And it shows just what a coward you are that you've only kept the "good" reviews from the people who agree with you that men should be able to physically, mentally, and emotionally abuse the women they supposedly "love".
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
How could you possibly consider this piece of shit a romance? What the hell is wrong with you - do you get off on men abusing women?
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Like CH you've brought these characters to live and made Mr care foot them so much that it's painful to see them apart. I hope they make up and i can't put this down!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Oh no, not the anti-Eric Sookie again!
bethelove chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
This was great story, too...
bib2009 chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
Thank you! Was going to ask you a question about what sookie saw in that last chapter, when sh finally looked into the water, but don't want to spoil the future stories for anyone who like me discovered them later. Glad could read them all at once without the agonizing wait for new chapters to be listed!