Reviews for Admirer for Christmas
pinkandpurple13 chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
LOVE THE STORY! Took a while to read it though. I think that that all he's doing for her(even though its really creepy) is kind of sweet. Like he would blow up a factory so that she wouldn't have to go on a mission. And other things like that. And that he kissed her in her sleep. *runs off and adds to Favs list*
pinkandpurple13 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Yay! He kissed her! But how did she get rid James' body without suspection from anyone else?
Eve chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
I can't help but imagine Little Samantha as a cute, awesome looking Mini Sam with small wavy locks and round green orbs. CUTE! XD
JBA chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
WOW! 5.5 :D Iluv it!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I had to read it all in one go, for this story captured my attention the moment I opened it. :) Great job!
Evadeen chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
This one is absolutely awesome! Very fun :)
KTLedbetter chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Love it love it! Loved loved loved loved it!
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
AWESOME! Sorry for the late review(sighs). But the story, it... it was... STUNNING! Yeah that describes it. And, one of the best lines: She smirked. "So you do love me then?" He smirked. "No this is my hobby. I did the same thing last year with another girl." Thumbs up if you agree, that this is one of the best lines.

Note: I started reading fics in 2010. So if i reveiw any of your other stories and they were published like in the early years, and i reveiwed late like in 2010 or 2011, then it's because i started reading in 2010, and never had a chance to reveiw in the same year. That goes to all authors.
Himawari28h chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
8D...*speechless until words come*

2Fast2Furious2legit2quit chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
That was a work of art! I love your fanfics! Keep on writing my friend.
Spazzie chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
"I literally run in your veins now."

GOD, thats so romantic and stalkerish and freaky. ur amazing!
LiliesInMoonlight chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
when i read your it was really funny ... i sometimes laughed because it was so funny and sometimes my eyes widened in shock or horror ... so you did a really good job :)
ALivingDream chapter 13 . 12/24/2009
afroxilante chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
i loved it! i have to say for a moment i thought that he wanted to kill her!
Happy-go-lucky-chick chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
man...Sam is totally paranoid in this chapter lol, btw im liking the story so far! your real good at this stuff ya know