Reviews for Gifts
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
A perfect reading for someone (like me ;)) with the rest of the Christmas mood :D
I just love it, as all of your Sweenett stories :)

hervissa :)
nur aysan chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
wow so cute
CadyD chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
That was amazing. :)

At first, I thought Sweeney was being a little TOO nice near the beginning. But then he started going on about the meat and customers, and it brought him back into character. Especially for the fact that, even though he was faintly warmed by Mrs. Lovett's happiness, he still didn't smile. And, of course, when he pryed Mrs. Lovett off him. That made ME smile. xD

I did feel sorry for him, though. It was really the first fanfic I read where he was actually acknowledging the fact that he didn't feel like he belonged among so much festiveness, and that he thought he'd spoil Mrs. Lovett's and Toby's fun by merely stepping foot into their shop.

I definitely knew he'd come down and participate in the party, though.

And I was right! (Mr. Sweeney Todd never lets us down, does he?)

Yep. I'd say he has a definite soft spot for the baker. ;)

Great job on this one! I love it. :D
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
*Sigh* That was wonderful. I loved the gift that Sweeney got for Nellie, it’s a lovely, unique present. Aww, it seems even Sweeney cannot resist a bit of the ol’ Christmas cheer. I really enjoyed reading this, even if it’s not that close to Christmas at the moment. I loved the part where Nellie said that Sweeney would be welcome every day of the year. And bless Sweeney, all proud of himself – that part was particularly adorable because I can just imagine him. xD I love Toby in this ‘fic, the present he made for Mrs. Lovett was a lovely idea. And Sweeney helped with that too, yay! I also liked the fact that he chose to join in the festivities after all, and the ending was gorgeous. The image of them sitting together in each other’s arms is a beautiful one, and this has managed to cheer me up on end after having a rather bad day.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I loved this :D so sweet :D

Off to watch a movie now, maybe more reviews to come by the end of the afternoon ;)
Tiffany chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
IT WAS DIVINE,THE PERFECT STORY FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR!
The Vampirate chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
aw

How sweet

Loved it!

Every ounce of it

Great job
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
That was just amazing. Like, shockingly amazing. Such a good fanfiction! I love it!
Emelyns chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I loved it.

It was really nice and I smiled almost all the time as I read this.

If you could continue this story, that would be wonderful.

Though you are known for your one-shots.

xD
The Underground Symphony chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So cute! I loved it!

~TF
libramoon-scorpiovenus chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
how cute...sorry i didnt read it earlier.i got the email update and it slipped my mind with christmas and all but im glad i finally read it...that was so cute, utterly adorable. im really glad you wrote it ..perfect christmas story:]]

xohaleyox
Lady Nuit chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was so cute .I mean it was totally in character. I love when a gruff man has a soft spot and especially for Christmas. Happy holidays.!
Todd666 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Aw...I loved that! Very sweet!
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
ZOMG!

this is absolutely adorable!

:D

Gorgeous piece of work. Absolutely darling.
Lovett Lover chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aw, i was smiling like silly at the end! They are so cute!

Thanks for posting this, it was a great present for Christmas!