Reviews for Labor
*smirk* uncle alex
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
It's sweet.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Heheheh, I love how Ben and Alex were talking about Alex being such an important part in Ben and Jack's relationship working. Yes, Alex had better be careful that Jack doesn't kill him in the afterlife if he dies. Still so fun! I love that Alex just has to put the phone on speaker so that Wolf can hear all the fun things going on.
stateofliving chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I hate it when the site just logs you out. Seriously, my Part 2 review had no name? I'm sad now, lol. But ah well, the fluff is great. Mainly cause I love the ending! Tee hee.

Uncle Alex, level 1/2 MI6 black ops agent. Sounds cool, eh? lol.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
hilarious
Kay Celestine chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Lol, this was hilarious (You must grow tired of seeing me type this lol)

I'm not going to lie, I was a bit afraid for Jack in the beginning, but I should have known better than to think anything would happen.

Keep up the excellent work ;P

-Kay
ForbiddenFruit420 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
its so funny

amazing

are you writhin another part?

please do...

-urvee
Lady Zarobiti chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aww very cute. i like how u wrote this. very nice job. good choice in godfather, too. i also like how alex originally turned the job down- that is exactly like him
Wolfmonster chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw - that was really sweet! You do know that all babies are born with blue eyes, though, don't you?

Anyway, can't wait for the next one!
True Colours chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
'Thanks love'? Is Alex a Cockney now? And what do you mean he's being no help at all?I thought he was being helpful in a really unhelpful way, if you know what mean. Also, I thought that waters normally broke towards the end of labour, and helped speed things up.

Despite the nit-picking of this review, I actually liked it. Nice to see Alex going a bit sentimental and FINALLY GETTING A FAMILY! I'll go read the previous ones now.
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Excellent, as usual. :) Love the girls' names, they're very cute, as well as sort of multipurpose. (Haha that doesn't make much sense, but what I mean is that I've met both boys and girls named Taylor and Jordan - like Alex or Jack.) Very good chapter, in all, and I hope you continue this soon!

Emmy
irish-hailsy chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Aw, so sweet!

Loved Ben getting all agitated like any father-to-be. And Jack for being an angry women in general.

Anywho, happy st stephans day :D Or xmas or whateer you celebrate ] ]

hails x
El Reino chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aww, so cute. Red hair... aw.

Please excuse my moment, they just sound so cute! :D
CunningMascara chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Gah. Gahgahgah.

This was amazing. I just LOVE the way you write Jack - it's perfectly Jack-ish... or the way we like to imagine Jack, anyway. :DD

When Ben said the whole, "Just because /you/ can watch your family die in front of you and not be affected doesn't mean the rest of us can" line, I felt it. I felt my heart go cold toward Ben and start to want to call him by his last name.

So yeah, you're an awesome writer.

I also love Wolf's view on kids. He's gonna be a great godfather (not to be taken sarcastically).

And I actually like the names Taylor and Jordan. I think they fit, I guess.

I can't wait until they're teenagers. :DD