Reviews for Triumph
neja91 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
NICE! my perception bout Meis is the same.. wah i love Meis... and i miss playing Thousand Arms... T _ T and the OP song is in ma head... HA HA HA. thanks.. whatta nice story... _ i hope theres a PSP version already...
Sitting on the Event Horizon chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is a great story since it brought out the hidden side of Meis Triumph's personality. It was this fan fiction that gave me the idea to wrote "Who am I?" in the first place. The big difference being that mine is wrapped up in just a few sentences,unlike yours.

My only grip is the two walls of text in the beginning and in the middle. Other than that, it's perfect.
The Death-Ghost chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Nice story Gray! You really have a talent on writing especially the whole thing. You're right, it's been a cliche seeing Meis and Sodina about their feelings, seeing other people's personality really is something. And sometimes it strengthens the relationship with other people. I'm really inspired by your story. for someone like you, you're the one who stood up and did write the story. For all Thousand Arms fans out there like me, it's a great thing you did the stroy as much as you want to show for yourself. Great story and more power!
Raabia chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
i don't know much about the game so i cant really rate it on how good the characters were. but i liked the story it was really sweet
LadyJeala chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
T-T ::weeping:: Wow! This is a VERY good first Thousand Arms fanfic... I love it.. Hell, it brought tears to my eyes. There was no point in this story where I couldn't actually see this playing out... Your writing was excellent and moving... I expect to see more of this from you *_* Good job.

** Lady Jeala **
blastpartition chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Thousand Arms isn't going to seem the same now... But I like it all the same _ Great story. I'm not usually a fan of romance fics, but I loved this one!
whatever13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
i love it :) it really showed the real meis ;)
Spike chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Nice fic, wonderful to see a good Thousand Arms fic out there. Write more!
Raven Chaos chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Well done...I really admired the way the stroy flowed. I hope your other writings are just as good.
LiLxKawaiixAzN chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
OMG that was kawaiiii! i luved it! i wish that was how the game ended.. *sigh*
Ryukia chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
*cries happily and applauds* Wonderful! Beautiful! Magnificent! I loved it! It's rare to find a well-though-out M/S fic. Please, right more soon!