Reviews for All I Want Forever Is You
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Nice story. Sorry to see you never finished it.
olliebella chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
aww no cant leave it like this . please continue x
Guest chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
You can't stop there.
Future Forensic chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Awww soo cute
SarahShalomDavid chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
UPDATE SOON

I NEED TO KNOW WHETHER H AND CALL GET A HAPPY ENDING!

DONT KILL THEM :( PLEASE?
SaradocCraver101 chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
LaDameBlanche chapter 12 . 5/19/2009
Wow what great chapter! Thank goodness Cals mom was there! So glad Calleigh seems stable better. Wow I can't believe I guessed right with Mike shooting Calleigh. I feel so smart) Can't wait for the next holiday update! Perhaps you could um...create a few holidays of your own so you can post more of your lovely story? Just a thought)
SarahShalomDavid chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
omfg dont you dare kill calleigh off!
LA Calleigh chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
Ruin a reputation in New Orleans? You know how much corruption we have here? LOL Great chapter! I'm actually away myself, so a week's wait isn't too bad for me. I'm in Arizona (just outside Phoenix) for most of the summer...right now using a dial up computer (thanks, Mom) Have a great trip!

Cal
SaradocCraver101 chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
LaDameBlanche chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
OMG you shot Calleigh! Too much fluff? There is no such thing as writing too much fluff! Fluff is way better than Calleigh being shot. I think that creep Mike came and shot Calleigh, claiming her as his in a way due to the heated discussion previously between him and Horatio. Please let her live and be okay. When is the next holiday? OMG the next holiday isn't until July 4th! I can't believe you would have such an evil cliffy for that long! Ugh evil. So cruel)
SarahShalomDavid chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
please update very soon ah the waitin is drivin me insane :O
LaDameBlanche chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
Aw what a sweet chapter. Just the two of them, being in love) Nothing makes me happier. I loved all of it from beginning to end. I enjoy the intimate moments between the two of them, the little things, showing their love and affection for each other.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
LA Calleigh chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
Fun chapter! I loved her teasing with her brothers! I can't wait for the rest of Mardi Gras! (if they stay in LA for St. Patty's they can catch the vegetables thrown from the floats!)

Cal