Reviews for Death By Healing
Fairyhaven13 chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
This was so great. I couldn't stop grinning at the bonding moments, and I wanted to strangle the computer when they were stuck in the compound SO bad... I'm just glad that it wasn't as graphic as other stories. And also more realistic- it's not like the characters turned OOC and started stuttering and blushing every time they saw each other. I mean, Kristi blushed a lot, but only as much as was reasonable, and Wolvie never did, which is a huge relief. D You did an amazing job!
concernedcitizen chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
Scotland, my friend is fucking definetly not england. If you ever visit you will find out that Scotland is not so fond of England
Guest chapter 27 . 10/31/2012
This was a great story! I love Kristi and Gina isn't too bad either! I look forward to reading your other stories.
Chandraleila chapter 27 . 1/11/2011
I've been readily following your work for some time and am continually impressed by your stories, this one being no exception! By far I have to say that this has been my favorite of all your stories and I look forward to the others, even if I did think I was going to die of suspense a few times while reading this!
adelphe24 chapter 27 . 12/7/2010
omgosh!

you should send this to sombody, get it published.

geez!

i'm just blown away, wow!
Naganna chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Does the mutant hating man in this chapter realize that when he fixes his son with James' healing factor, if he manages too, that his son will be a mutant?
Starkreactor chapter 27 . 7/16/2009
WOAH! You are GOOD. I liked this alot. Thank you very much.
sagas.pen chapter 27 . 7/15/2009
Just finished this great story! I love your Logan, he's a million kinds of awesome, and Kristi ain't half bad, either. I'll starting reading the next fic in just a bit, I can't wait!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Again, Very immpressed. I liked Kristi's intro and the ground-work for a friendship with Jubes. She's my favorite character to see at the beginning of a story because she's so much fun to read about.

Kristi's powers are interesting too. Not completely original, but better than a lot of OC's out there.

Loved this one, can't wait to read more. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Okay... I've found over time that I don't like most OC story lines. But so far, I really like this one.

I like the way you've introduced Jubilee, and I think you've done a good job with Ororo and Rogue even if it was just a brief mention. I can't wait to see what else you have planned.

Great work so far. :D
Teecups chapter 27 . 6/11/2009
Sad that it's over, but can't wait for the next one. :]
Laudine chapter 27 . 6/10/2009
Oh my goodness gracious! I like how this ended. I am really looking forward to reading more of the series.
nileena chapter 27 . 6/10/2009
WHOHO!

finished!

i would be totally devastated if the story ended there, but there's a sequel so i'm satisfied.

I liked how you ended with jubilee's musings.

The 'i love you...i love you too!' part was a little bit short i think, but totally in character to Wolverine. Gruff, to the point and a little sweet.

Kristi's character developed really well, from unsure to confident in her powers, and loving Logan. sigh.. so sweet.

anyway, thank you so much for writing this story!

I really appreciated the read.

GOOD JOB!
bluedragon1836 chapter 27 . 6/10/2009
I'm looking forward to the next story! Loved this one, by the way. Kept me completely hooked from chapter one to the end. Great job!
wolfbane17 chapter 27 . 6/10/2009
YAY! Wolvie and Kristi are back together! Great story, I'll be waiting for the next installement! more wolvie angst? I guess I have to wait to find out!