Reviews for Holiday Spirit
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Cute story-
Emerald Imagination chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Abby is totally the eccentric cousin! I love it! :)
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
He he, good ol' Abs :D
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
OK as always I love this story. Very very cute and sweet. Very Abby.

Grinning, she crosses to the computer and taps out a few commands. “Oh, I’m the crazy, eccentric cousin who turns up late cause she was out until four in the morning partying,” she tells me, as if it’s obvious. “Oh, and by the way, we’re all going out for drinks on the twenty-second, and you’re coming with us.”

Loved this part so very Abby. Sweet and cute and funny and just awesome.
SVUCSIWTRDOOLluver chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I had no idea every time you say you don't like Christmas an elf dies! Thanks for the info! This story was awesome, and I love how you portray the characters! I love Christmas, it's an awesome time, don't you think? Great story! ;)

-Beth
Sister to the Dark Lord chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Finally! A Gibbs/Abby fic that's NOT romantic! THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! I am so grateful, you're going on my Favorite Authors. It's hard to get on my Favorite Authors, too.

I really think that Gibbs acts as Abby's father because he's got so much parental potential and since he can't siphon it off through Kelly, he's kinda adopted Abby as his daughter. Know what I mean?
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
" “But you do have family!” she protests. “Okay, maybe not family family – but you have us! You’re like the father figure, and Ducky’s like the uncle. And Tony and Kate and McGee are the kids.” Every now and then, I have to admit the team almost feels like family. They may not be related to me, but they’re the people who have become the most important to me. “Yeah? Where do you factor in?” Grinning, she crosses to the computer and taps out a few commands. “Oh, I’m the crazy, eccentric cousin who turns up late cause she was out until four in the morning partying,”" - I would have thought the omniscient Gibbs would know all this already.
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Absolutely adorable :)
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
That was cute.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I'm pretty sure she's the eccentric aunt, but yeah...that's the fam! Loved it!
scarletalphabet chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aww that was fantastic. Gibbs and Abby were spot on. :) Especially Abby as the eccentric cousin. :D
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
lol. I love that line! I'm gonna be saying that all day long!
Cake-Otaku chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
oh what a cute story!

keep writing and a really cool christmas to you!
coldangelomega chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
The first-person is rarely used in fanfic, and usually when folks attempt it they get ham-fisted about the whole thing and overdo the narrative with superfluous redundancy. You didn't, wisely recognizing that less is more. Very good work.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Yup You sure are in the holiday mood. Never move again or if you do make sure the computer's hooked up before the rest of the stuff is ever moved. We Love Your Writing. Hugs and Happy Christmas Wishes. Great Job.