Reviews for I'll keep hoping, as she keeps dreaming
MayeGirl chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
omgosh! you made me cry with this! Plus I was listening to Flow Like Water from the Last Airbender music score. Geez! I never cry while reading! I guess music really does affect your emotions.
Evelina chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
o my god!i actually thought she died!i even cried
Bennii chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Wow...I dont know what to say...wow..you had me crying and i was so relieved when i read the ending. You are an amazing writer! Amazing story
iheartedward123456789 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
your story is so amazing. throughout the chapters i was crying, but the ending was perfect. i love it a lot. you're an amazing author.(:
ProudRedCurls chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Wow. Really, wow. I really did not see that coming. Who knew Edward was such a fantastic actor... This is so well written, I just love it. I can't wait to read more of your stuff! It's nice to find a fellow young writer who can actually write worth anything. It gives me a little faith in our generation... :)
edwardsgirlsince1901 chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I cried again. My god. Your amazing. Your spelling doesn't bug me, considering i'm Canadian and we take after you guys I think, spelling colour with a U, ect. I love your stories. That's pretty much what I wanted to say. I didn't expectEdward to have changed her :) I loove it
3219494 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
AH! You had me crying! And now she's a vampire! AH

Great twist. I love your style!

Your like one of the best Authors I have read on here. I wish I was as good as you!
Chopeeh chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
You made me cry! Not fair.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful little piece. I love it.

Chopeeh xx
EmmaLouise365 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Becky, you are an utter ledgend I love this story!
fourthofjuly1996 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Oh my god. You had me terrified. I was crying. I would have been curled into a quivering ball, but my mom was there, haha. You wrote it so well, even though...I don't know. Just...oh, I can't find words nearly as well as you do. That was beautiful.

One thing...it says the dirt covers her body, but then at the end...?

Anyway...amazing. I love it. You rick.

Lindsay
Kat chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Wow. You do angst extremely well. And I shed a couple of tears. Amazing story.
MsRenesmeeCarlie chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
It was so sad :(

It was a great story, well written...

I got tears in my eyes through the whole story!
AliceH chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
This was good! Really good!

I had tears in my eyes the whole time!

So sad :(

But you write really well!
TouchofRedemptionHintofElation chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
OMG THIS MADE ME CRY! very well writtin I loved it!
Lindsay chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
It was a great story and really sad. I was crying the whole time I read it.