Reviews for Open Range
Majerus chapter 1 . 2/1
Fun!
I like your details. The way the scene moves. I'm becoming more and more excited to read your 'magnum opus' :)
M
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Texas. Of all the states they'd fit the least into, I think it could be Texas.

I love how they click because they can relate.

Percy is another character that I surprised myself when I realized I loved him. Like, he screwed up. But he figured it out and he fixed it. Everybody makes mistakes and he deserves forgiveness.

Reading this I can easily see Angelina and Percy together, which I was not expecting.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Ha! this is awesome! very real, very unexpected, and so funny. Great job!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I always knew Percy had it in him. Thanks for writing this, i brought a smile to my face.
Portugal chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i had't time to read this story, but, seeing the characters I hope that this isnt a Love Story because, althoug Angelina will be a Weasley, she won't marry Percy but, instead, George
Remus-Chocolade chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Great! I just thought of the ship and wanted to see if someone had already thought of it and... I was pleasantly surprised!

Just packing his bags and leaving everything behind is just what Percy needs, in the short term. :D
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I don't know how you do something that is so completely against my expectations, but seems so right when I read it! Thanks for writing this, it was interesting and fun and made me consider a new pairing.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love this, their similar situations, the beginning, Angie's plan, and Percy's unexpected spontaneity. Great writing.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
A fic not related to the DAYD universe, that's unusual for you. A good little story.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I've never seen this pairing before, but I'd be willing to read it again. You have Percy down perfectly, and you've breathed a lot of life into Angelina's character, who we haven't seen much of before. I really love this. Excellent job.
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
"For any witch or wizard over thirteen and under thirty, scars were nothing to remark over any more."

That's a sad thought

"“Really, though, he’s trying to be both of them. It’s not healthy.”"

:( Poor George. I can see him doing that too.

"They still speak English, it doesn’t seem that different, but you know they’re notorious over there for not caring about anything that happens outside their own country."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's so great
Nezz chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow, I really liked this! I've never even considered the pairing, but you pulled it off without the characters getting OOC. Loved the ending. Good job and merry Christmas!