Reviews for Different Names For The Same Thing
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Ahahahaha... X3 Adam is such a sexy b*tch. Lawrence is, too! Come on, Adam, you know you don't hate him. YOU WANT HIS BODY. AND HIS AWKWARD DOCTOR SMILE. :D
You Left Me At The Altar chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
"Is it me looking for a good fuck every night?" - Lawrence purrs, takes Adam's waist. "Is it me who every night gives you a good fuck?" Hot.

"You tell me," Lawrence says and lets his hands wander into Adam's shirt and relishes the mix of pain and bliss on Adam's face. "We both know you'll squeal and moan like a fucking girl only seconds from now."

"I hate you."

...Jesses. Christ.

This is simply ... hot! Wonderful.
jessica chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
more pages
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
O_O I did NOT expect this. Not at all. Usually, it's all soft, hurt/comfort angst with you (which is awesome), but this time, it was hot, smutty SEX (also awesome)! I guess it just goes to show that you can write ANYTHING!
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow! CHRIST! That was VERY hot! Adam and Lawrence went at each other like animals! But they still acknowledged their love in the end, sort of! It's not all about the blowjobs, boys! Well, this is certainly an awesome Christmas present, indeed! I demand you write something like this every Christmas, because we all know that loyal ChainShippers like us will still be supporting these guys, even ten years later when we have husbands and kids! Not that we should ever let them know, of course. It might worry them. XD I just love how Lawrence makes Adam repeat the words, "I hate you," over and over! They're both trying to love such a lie! AW! It's CUTE!
nicoleb chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh... Oh, God. God, that was hot. *Stunned.* That might have been the smuttiest thing you've EVER written. And THAT, my friend, is saying something! You're right when you said that it's not how you usually show Adam and Lawrence together, but at the end, it was sort of the same, hinting that they'd have to let go of their "we only love each other for sex" idea eventually and open up to each other. But the hot smut and lust was so HOT, too! Lawrence just sucks the hell out of Adam, doesn't he? And Adam is so turned on by it all, the damn masochist! Damn... If you always write this smutty when you're half-asleep, you should wake yourself up in the middle of the night more often!
merel de grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
it's great. altough it's strange to read something like this. I think I love your other stuff more but it's good to sometimes write something else. and I have to admit Dominance stays awsome!