Reviews for I Still See It
IvyVine6 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Well. That certainly was merciless. Wonderful work!
GirlOfLegend chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
He's gonna kill her too... this story went right to my heart. Poor Danny. I thought he was going to get away for a minute when he woke up.
Sirena chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
...ok then
phantomgirl90210 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
So, Danni still sees the fruitlupe as a father; eventhough he killed the closest thing she's ever had to a dad, a sixteen year old boy, named Danny, that she was a clone of. He's gonna kill her too, his hands are glowing like they were when he killed Danny. I can't see how she ever saw him as a father though. Oh well, I gotta go, I would write more, but I gotta go get ready to go to the cemetary to take my grandfather visit my grandmother's grave, and maybe my sister's as well. You really are a good writer. ttfn
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Plasmius, that Fruit Loop, you know Vlad I'm going to enjoying watching what happens to you in my next fic. An awesome oneshot, I loved it. Happy Holidays. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow Dani saw murder for the first time, its gotta be very traumatizing! even more so that it was her "cousin".

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
...

Damn.

You totally delivered angst beyond my wildest dreams this holiday, and I am VERY happy about it. Simply poetic and gorgeous. A tragic tale involving my two favorite characters to write about, Moonlight. You've woven something so majestic and full of despair, and I am in love with this.

Bravo.

~Shiny-sama
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
ooh!

something dark and awesome!XD

i love it!-and i'm sure Shine will too!

bye~spiritmind