Reviews for Observations
Teribane chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Nice. All dramatic, and yet awesome.

I'll be waiting for the story.
Erratta chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Dum dum dum…

I'm leery of Clockwork's voice here. It doesn't sound completely right to me. I'm not sure what's doing it, though. ; I'm also not sure I like the summary of Clockwork's thoughts and TUE. I've never liked those summary!fics. I like the second half more, because it's got new material. I like what you said about Dan being restless in a new way. Scary!

Sorry if it sounds like I'm tearing this apart. I do like it, but there are definitely parts of it I don't. Wanna blame them on rushing the deadline? ;p

Esme
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
ooh! this is great! XD
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
For my part, I found this slightly chilling. Not bad.
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Awesomeness, I love it. Those Observants are a pain in the neck, why can't they let Clockwork do his job. Happy Holidays. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Ah so I gave ya the idea huh? heh my mind is into overdrive right now that I dont recall ever giving ya this plot bunny somehow.

Still, glad to help and Merry Christmas M-U!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This is a fascinating beginning. I am a serious fan of Clockwork, when he is written well. So far, you are doing a good job.

The Observants are annoyed at him for allowing Dark Dan to continue to exist, as opposed to killing Danny and short-circuiting the problem. I could see that.

And Dark Dan seems to have gotten the better of the Fenton Thermos. That seemed to be the case when he imprinted his face on it.

Please continue this.

I hope HP is as fond of this gift of his as I am. :-)

Sincerely,