Reviews for Realization
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
the mother ship chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Ugh. That's just adorable. Ummm...What's waff? (I'm oblivious to the world...TT_TT) BUT SOOOO CUUUUTE~ I love it! Last bit my fav, the whole pulling her back for a kiss...PERFECT! _
2cm chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I have to say it: It's the first time I read a fic and I consider it like a possible end of the manga.

At the end of the story, I think it was a little forced and I would have preferred a more awkward moment, just like them...

Anyway, I love your fic, it's a beautiful WAFF, it really left me with a sweet and warm feeling

Sorry for my english! I'ts not first language u_u
jblockk chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Ah, cute!
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
A very nice story.
tiedyedseashells chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I loved it!(: I thought it was so cute, at the end especially.
Ell4 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Very cute. Ranma and Akane forever!
Suusaa chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
very cute ;)
Lazy Shika chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Kawai how cute i loved it . although i thought they got a little out of character towards the end, (and i would have been so much better and realistic if the whole family just popped out of no where when they opened the door) but hey it's only my opinion, anyway it was the best thing I've read in a long long time well done D

Shika XD
Shidoin chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Very cute. _
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 12/28/2008

That was so Cute!

Bravo, bravo!
CrimsonLily chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
There are a few grammatical errors, and inconsistencies but I'm sure those will be fixed over time with the more stories you write. Overall it's a good and sweet story. Made me give an aw at the end of it lol. Was definitely warm and sweet I hope you continue to write you've got a good start on being able to create wonderful stories.
SOTG chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
-has a warm fuzzy feeling-

Aww. So Kawaii. I love it.
swellrabbit chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I really, really like it. Short and sweet. Please write more.
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
wow! this made my day so bright i like how your story is short yet very meaningful and full of life and i love how ranma propose. great job.