Reviews for New Roommates
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
No more? Too bad because i really liked it
FlowersN'stars chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Haha a jealous shiki ;P

Moooorreee plz :)
veronica chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
why no update? like your story, pls update!
DarkDragonQueen0 chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
this is a great story and is really incharactor throughout the story looking forwards to your next update so

update soon!
yellowsummer chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Such a cute story, ne. *cries*

Update soon !
13DaysOfSummer chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Great story! Please update soon!
Heart-'.'-Daisy chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
i love this story! the thing is, i really want to see more of shiki being jealous! when shiki being jealous, it make me think that he really in love with rima
JustPikachu chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Rima is the reason why birds go extinct and Shiki is the reason why animals/insect go extinct O-O
CandyLovingFreak chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Woah... You haven't been updating this story for a long time. Is the story finished? I hope not. This story is AWESOME and I hope that you can update more.

Bye..
wolfy1324 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
lol that was hilarious! I love the bird chapter, poor Mr and Mrs. Chirpie. Maybe Rima should try out for pitcher being able to throw that fast... hm...
Chris LaFey chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
You lost your humor! That 's terrible! Now I have to rely on TV for entertainment . . . I 'm kidding.

You might want to edit this line:

“You’re the reason animals go instinct.”

Thank you for the chapter.
Chris LaFey chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I have a question. Well, actually I have a lot of them, but for now, I 'll just ask one; Did you use the birds strictly as comedy, or did you use them as a symbol?

Wonderful chapter, thank you.
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That was very interesting. Poor little peaceful birdies.

I look forward to reading this story. You have a wonderful sense of humor. Thank you.
sangoyasha chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
I liked your story a lot so I hope you can update very soon
fisheye lens chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
It's actually really sweet, though, I for one, would probably go nuts writing the Seven Deadly Sins. (Imagine a lot of colors and music and artsy stuff intermixed in. :D).

*sighs* Today's my catch-up-on-reviwing-stuff.

(Oh. By the way, it's the girl who keeps changing her pen name. Get's tiring to keep up, I'm sorry. But you can just call me Rizzy, which is a nickname.)

It's a bit school-typical, but still really nice to read. Update soon, would'ja please take pity on me (dieing for updates on \ shiki x rima / stories)? XD