Reviews for Play the Game
Fireotaku18 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?/
LadyRose12 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
This story is fantastic! I have absolutely enjoied reading it (thus far in one sitting might I add). Please keep up the good work!
dolcedot chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Love it - very original, and the characters are hilarious. On to the next chapter...
LadyWolf81 chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
I enjoyed reading your story and I can't wait to read that the next chapter when you are done writing it.
msjuliett chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
Why would you leave this stor here that just isn't fair.

Please please please please please consider finishing this story.
Promethea999 chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
I really like where this was going; particularly love sarah's characterization. Nice to see smthg where she's not just an older version of her 15-yr old self. Also liking the humor and the fluff-y bits. Any plans to finish?
thetoysoldierdies chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
oh PLEASE PLEASE continue on with this story! I absolutely beg of you! This is an amazing piece and I hate to see it unfished and leaving us, the readers, hanging! Please come back!
Surelady chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Haha! I loved the part where they played rock band and the crowd mistook him for Bowie.
yesenia chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
when is she going to find out who he made the bet with?
artseblis chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
oh, no! this story is too good to remain unfinished.
Itoshii chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
aruggh! A Cliffie. I hope you'll return to this story
scriptrixlatinae chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I sincerely hope that you will continue (and finish!) this little gem. I'm loving the dynamics between Sarah and Jareth - or rather, I WAS, before Sarah had to get curious and only wait for PART of the explanation.

And of COURSE it would be the most incriminating part...but hey, I write too. It's a good way to make drama while leaving room to resolve it later. (And on second thought, even the whole story is pretty incriminating...but at least then she could understand why he did it, and what her options are.)

If it helps, I'll give you a cookie the next time you post a chapter... *shameless bribery*
Athena's Avatar chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
Oh, you have me here. J's position hurts. Well done.
camcalli chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
I just started reading this and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Your Jareth is both sexy and adorable at the same time..although, I have to admit, the pink robe thing is throwing me. I just can't see the Goblin King in a Hello Kitty robe, no matter how nice it feels against his skin.

I really don't like Draconus, as hot as he may be. What a little cheater!

I have to ask: what's with the gloves? I know he wore them in the movie (and they looked sexy as hell on David Bowie; then again, what doesn't...except the Ziggy Stardust outfit), but what is supposed to be the reason for them? I've never read the book or the manga, so I don't know if I've missed something.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
I love it

So much angst and sadness and such...D:

But then the funny stuff, and de love.

It all mixes very well!