Reviews for Coming of Age
Katepatterson chapter 26 . 10/23
Change all of your "you're" into your. You're means you are your is possession
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 26 . 8/29
totally au but was worth reading from start to finish... cheers mate. great work.
louisejtwin2 chapter 26 . 7/22
Love it
twinia1 chapter 26 . 6/20
is there a sequel?
gabrielatsuki chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
Damn it ! Litter that they got ! So cool ! I loved the story.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 26 . 6/15/2014
This was a really cute story, I've only just started reading Harry x Fenrir Fanfictions and I love them!
Lang Krista chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
I will give you a little pointer because I am tired of seeing the same mistake in over half the creature/Harry fics I've read. It's not "rouges", it's "rogues"; and it's not "dominates" but "dominants" (if you mean the noun).
Apart from that, so far so good.
Kittens Kat chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
The Moon and Shooting Stars chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
um, I like this story but I'm a little confused, it says that Charlie was mated to Lavender who was Fleur's sister, and then later it says that Lavender is sisters with Luna and Hermione. Is there two Lavenders? and can I just say that Harry/Fenrir is one of my favorite pairings? So thank you for posting!
sleepyalicedreams chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
I like it
Hijiri-san chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
I like this story! It's always a bit strange to think about the ages of both of them - In real life, we don't see this difference of age often but in stories like yours that doesn't matter because the story makes sense and it's interesting! Thank you very much!
Anon chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Just a note based on your timeline Fenrir would have been 7 max when he took over the pack. I don't know if that's what you meant when you said he was young but I just thought I'd point it out.
demona voulturi chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
thank you for a great read i hope you can make branch offs about the others. 3 you
Sabrina98 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I really like your story! Thanks for putting this up here, I've been looking for a good Fenrir/Harry for ages. You got the spelling wrong though. Here, it's not rouge, it's rogue. Rouge is a type of make up from the medieval ages or something I think. I don't know though, maybe the spelling is different where you are, America or somewhere.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 26 . 4/13/2013