Reviews for Universes Collide 3: Shadow Conflicts
Mandalore Requiem chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Aw it's over? Well that's a shame I was getting rather curios how things where going to end up. *Sigh* Oh well all good thing come to and end right? I'll just add this to my story alerts just in case you have a change of hear.

Cheer :)
orionastro chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
amazing serie of stories, i hope you continue its quite good , no need rewriting. Continue Please.
Roma Eterna chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
This story is great! I just discovered it a few days ago, and while there are some things I would want removed, the main story is good.
Angie-Eyes chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Dissapionted...this series is just fine the way it is. Thought i've been waiting for somebody from Mass Effect or Jak & Daxter to suddenly show up...Great story, please continue it...it has character!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
This story was awesome, you shouldn't rewrite the whole series but if you feel the need rewrite this installment but I for one deeply enjoyed all of your stories.

Take what I have said into consideration please.

NC
tom chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
man and i wanted to read the rest
FORD B chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
Dude, this story is great! I have enjoyed every second I've spent reading this series! Hopefully more ideas will come and you'll get back to this soon.

I have a story of my own dealing with Stargate and I got flamed in the beginning, but still kept going and still am with it, and getting more fans to.
FORD B chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
Great third sequal and glad to see the Doctor! I'll catch the rest later and hopefully more too!
WCLPeter chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
The real question is, are you having fun? Are you telling the story you want to tell? Do you know how it's going to end?

If the answer to any, or all, of those questions is "Yes" then don't worry about us, have fun and write the story *you* want to write. As long as you are enjoying yourself in telling the story you want to tell, whether the reader likes it or not is immaterial.

Personally, I like the way you've crafted this story. Sure the sentence flow is off at times and there can be trouble with the grammar, but I can overlook those minor annoyances because I'm enjoying the plot and look forward to new installments.

I don't like the whole "fan hero worship" thing (OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE AWESOMEST STORY / MOVIE / ALBUM / TV SHOW EVAR! YOU ROCK ROCK ROCK!) so I never review stories; my opinion shouldn't in any way matter to you.

I'm making an exception to my rule in this case because I want you to understand, the only thing that matters is whether *you* are happy with it. So you will either write the story or you won't and readers will either like the story or they won't.

Just write because you want to and keep doing it until you don't.
WolfsTrinity chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
the story's weirdness could, perhaps, be putting people off. Personally, though, I really like that it's so different. It's an original new perspective, which is just what I need to get off my spurt of writer's block(I hope)
Sithking Zero chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
The only real problem I have with it is that I don't know Dr. Who all that well. Also, I just generally have a problem with multicrossovers, as they tend to get muddled down quickly. You avoid this problem, but it is a little hard keeping things seperate at times.
Crazyfrog41 chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
I don't often review but I like the storie so far and have been hard pressed to find anyting better in x-overs if you have to rewrite this instalment than so be it (I actualy did find some things slightly confusing) however I do not think you should give up on it; and I think all of thoes other lazy people like me would agree if they ever got around to reviewing.

If there is anything I could do to help just ask

Cf41 :(
the42jabberwocky chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
O_o

Anyway, My recomendation for you is to go back and look at what you did with the second instalment of UC as that was the best out of the three so far. Still had some issues, but you get what i'm saying right? Hope you pull through at some point. Later!
HumanDemon chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I still like the story,I just don't review stories much.
Link-Orden-Time chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
i am a big fan of the universe collide series, i just got my internet back 2 days ago, and like what you have written so far for this story, so please, do not stop, this is a great story.

sincerely