Reviews for Animal Magnetism
Ryu Pendragon chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Why do I have the funniest feeling that that's the real Sesshomaru?
melony922 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for Best Lemon for the first quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the rest of the nominations, seconding, and voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website:

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at . Congratulations again!

- IYFG Beta Group
mischievous female chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
This was awesome! I was stiffling my gigglings the entire seven chapters!
ChaoticReverie chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
Nicely done.

I see a reoccurring theme, here... You seem to like the whole 'up against a tree' thing, as well as the hump-and-dump, usually in a clearing of some sort. Not that I blame you, it is a fiendishly alluring scenario.

Anyways, wonderful slice...

And we add another story to the favorites list.

Keep up the good work.

ChaoticReverie
serasvictoria666 chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
HOT! - Can't wait to read more.
Ida Cippo chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
you are leaving us now? Do you realize just how mean?

But it is a good ending too... still you own us something ;)

Hum, Sesshoumaru was different than how I expected him I guess. But it was nice to have him behave accordingly and not like a wild animal, nor a yerk.

great story ;)
Ida Cippo chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Sorry, sorry, sorry, I saw you had updated but it wouldnt open your chapter and after that I well... forgot about it? Please forgive me!

So ;) everything was not really a dream P

and this dance of power you described sounds amazing :)
lunarcat12 chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
he's such an ass. how the hell could he just get up and walk away like that? kagome should purify his ass if he wasn't so delicious. can't wait to see what happens next. keep writing. waiting for the next chapter. update soon.
Akiso13 chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
Wish it didn't leave off on that exact moment, but other than that, it was fucking AWESOME~! Perhaps there may be a sequel in the future? I mean you did just leave us all hanging there~ -
LC Rose chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
WHAT A FUCKIN' BASTARD! OHOHOHOOHOHoHOO... I just want to hunt him down and tear off his man parts! :-) Freakin' awesome, Nefret. I'm sad to see this one over, but I'm sure you have more in stock for me. I LOVED THIS!
LC Rose chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Don't argue, Kagome! Don't even think about it! Just DO it! :-)

Another splendid chapter, Nefret.
lunarcat12 chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
lol. i have to say, sesshomaru had the whole cute smartass thing going on in this chapter. loved the whole aura thing. cant wait to see what happens next. keep writing. waiting for the next chapter. update soon.
Faerytastrophe chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
*cackles* xD This is getting good.
nightsangel8989 chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
I really LOVE this story lol update as soon as you can please ! _
Perkily-Hally chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
mm interesting hehe ] yay!

I can't wait to see what happens next! ]

please update soon!