Reviews for End of Illusions
Svaneaalka chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Great work! Loved it!
Clio S.S chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I think you portrayed Katsura in a very accurate way: he is as conceited as always. Just like he was in Benizakura, he is here, too. He believes that only he himself is right and others are wrong, he is prone to draw conclusions that aren't necessarily true, and pass sentences as he pleases. He lacks the ability to understand, or even to make an attempt to understand. Maybe he doesn't really need it... But I still can't forget how he started the talk with Takasugi, "I've always hated you." Well, it's not a good attitude to understand the other person, isn't it?

You did a good job making Katsura an insightful, in a way, character, but I can't resist the impression he didn't really deserve it. I'd like to read a story from Takasugi's POV; what character would you make of him?

Thanks for sharing!
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Very sad story that reminds people that Gintama is not just a comedy.
chibiballoon chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow.i felt like i read zura thought.

It was well written.

And it's so maturely 't you think that you need to upgrade the rating to T?

Oh, story is just so good for me

my fav :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
ηœ‹δΈζ‡‚
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Hmn.. I'm wondering why this has not that many reviews. It's quite well written! It's not really my kind of story because I like humor more but it's quite good!

I love the Benizakura Arc D And Takasugi.. so Takasugi's death as his only cure saddens me, but I do understand why yes.
I'mAFlake chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Like this. Especially about Taka's eye and all that it stands for. But I do think his missing eye was mentioned a tad too much and it killed some of the grandeur of the symbolism.

But that's just me being picky. I rather liked this because it probably was what went through Katsura's head and you framed his thoughts nicely.
Yaana chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
It's a perfect piece of art. I love how you describe their feelings and actions while consider how they think for it when looking ahead in time. Just beautiful. -

- Yaana
miikka-xx chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Breathtaking. I love every word of it. The way you include Katsura's feelings in it. The way you describe Takasugi. It's amazingly real.

It was subduing and heartbreaking, so I think the melancholic feeling you were aiming for was achieved. It was beautiful.