Reviews for Underneath the Mizletoe
inventedcanada chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I found this story after searching for fics about Miz and I loved it! Personally I couldn't stop laughing when I read 'Michael, just go over there and give her an autograph so she stops raping you with her eyes.'" LOL! And the way he proposed to her was great! Definitely original! Great job!
cooldragon95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh my GOD! PRICELESS! I loved it! xD I almost laughed my ass off when Ali was going to tell Mackenzie and Britt what happened at the store!
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Ali linked me to this because I LOVE 2GETHER!

“Guess what happened!”

Mack rolled her eyes. “Michael came home.”

“Well, obviously. I haven’t left the house in three days.” Ali grinned and sat down, smiling at the waiter who immediately gave her a glass of water.

Lmao. If Cody came to my house, I wouldn't leave in five. Oh god, I'm sure you don't want to hear all my dirty comments I could say. Ever since Edge wore this specific pair of pants on SmackDown, I have been unable to concentrate on wrestling properly.

Mike turned to Britt and MacKenzie, a bored look on his face. “She said she thought I was Chad from 2gether.”

NO! HE LOOKS LIKE MIKEY! I SWEAR! I was watching the video on youtube for "The Hardest Part of Breaking Up" and I swear, I was like "THAT'S THE MIZ IF HE WERE ON STEROIDS AND IF JOHN MORRISON DUMPED HIM AND HE BECAME ANGRY!"

Eh, I guess if he was all sad he'd look like Chad. I love Chad.

THE GRINCH RULES! If the WWE were Whoville, Jericho would be like...Ultimate Grinch. "I am an honest man!" God, Jericho rules. Or maybe Edge could be if he still had that beard.

That...beard...I almost renounced my standard that Edge is my all-time favorite wrestler when I saw that beard. Then he spoke and the clouds parted and God shined his light down on the world and the angels sang.

I'm sorry. My adoration for Edge probably bores you. I can never find people that actually like Edge.

And now is when I realize I'm a month late on the season of reviewing for this Christmas themed story. lol
JaydenJoker chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
aw. that was so cute. haha, mizeltoe.
DeadlyVampire-DayDream Corp chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
The mizletoe! XD what a lolz moment... I thought that was very good. You got Miz down 199.9% Haha... should have a limon in it tho.
Ali Vegas chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
AW! Chad is so cute. .

I love it so much. I actually really love the fact that you caught my "goldfish memory" so perfectly. hahah.

I love youu! Thanks so much.
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
LMFAO! OMG! Okay that made me laugh for real. I was practically in tears. Omg. Bb, for real, you're fucking amazing. She's going to love it; especially Michael turning the Grinch into something dirty. LMAO. Oh hell. I'm going to be giggling all day.