Reviews for Let the Circle Be Unbroken
foreverfrozenat17 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I've read this story so many times now and I still cry every single time. Well done!
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hahaha! She ended the spawn! That's sooo dark but I love it. It's just that there's something wrong and malicious lurking in your sweet Nessie, that I just cant stop rallying Leah to be the hero/villain on the painful deed she had to do.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Wow! Great story! I hope Leah can find her way back to the Pack and their forgiveness. The wolves are supposed to kill vampires, after all. I like Jake with Leah, the imprint made no sense, and he still had feelings for Bella.
yay chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
OMG she killed Nessie? But she's a little kid! You're right, this is disturbing. I agree on the whole love should be earned thing; everyone seemed to like her way too much way too easily in the book.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
W-O-W

speechless
jaytan chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was just...wow.

You've done a wonderful job, it was very intense and dark and I definitely loved it.
MusicIsLife11 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I really, really enjoyed this. At one stage, I was crying. Although, I do feel the end was a little to abrupt. I thought Leah would have jumped from the way you set it up. Great read however!
Oddland chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was amazing.
quamquam20 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Since this is the internet, I'll be honest. This makes me very, very happy and I was cheering Leah on the entire time.

It took some serious gumption to think of this, let alone write it, and I'm so glad you did. Awesome job.
maxiana-x chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Oh... that was so twisted and unexpected and omf. I loved it.
insert account name here chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
great writing. but omg, was that creepy. i mean leah just killed nessie. i dont like nessie really, but the way you put it just freaked me out. on the other hand, it was very written, clear, and the plot was good. A
bvc17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Interesting spin on the imprinting issue, i'm of the same mind as leah on this issue for sure, i think imprinting is totally wrong, there's no choice at all & it's totally one-sided! lol i would rather have seen bella die though haha, when she told leah to get out of her house i wanted to sock her one in the face!
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
wow! this is really good :P

so, leah killed nessie? awwh. anyways, this was really unique, and well written, good job :)
emilydearie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
WOW!
rapink93 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This is FREAKING AMAZING! IT was wonderful. Ur an amazing author!