Reviews for the luckiest
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Your stories are the best! Please write more Tokka!
Tony555 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awesome
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Oh man, the way you write Toph and Sokka makes me not only fall in love with you (lol) but with them all over again.

Lol .. Sokka is too much sometimes .. sweetums (gah, even I cringed) .
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
In my need for some Tokka fluff, this was totally appropriate. :)

This entire fic was just so sweet from start to finish. Sokka getting stung by bees was just hilarious (and realistic, poor guy. xD) and him incessantly calling Toph ridiculously mushy names was funny as well. Great work! :D

Liz
Pure'Midnight chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Another great Tokka fanfic. You always seem to have some very original and awesome ideas, wish I had come up with them. Lol
apie chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
that was so lovely (;3;)
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
"Sokka watches in awe as Toph, using her skill with sandbending, constructs a huge, amazingly accurate statue—of him.

Naked."

*guffaws* Oh, she so totally would! *dies laughing*

"But secretly, they like talking to each other—even in the absence of sarcasm. And even when they are old and crazy and still in love after all this time, it’s something they’ll never admit."

Aw, it's true. *shmoopy grin*

"When the moon rises, Sokka suddenly falls silent. Toph can’t tell, but something—some unseen force from above, perhaps—clues her in. Silently, she slips her hand through his; and in a few moments, they are talking and laughing just as before."

Yeah. That's it exactly. *nod*

In conclusion: D'aww. I loved how you covered pretty much the entire spectrum of their relationship. :)
AshenEclipse chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aww, how cute! just a-freaking-dorable! Tokka fluff is just so nice on a cold winter day. I need to browse around here more often, esp if your putting out oneshots!
TELAYLA ABANDONED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
aw this was so cute! i loved the slightly angst yue mentions!
Leona629 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I can't believe I didn't review this earlier!

I love fluffy Tokka, and this is definitely fluffy. I love it!

Well done. Keep the Tokka flame alive!
Opaul chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
cute _ as a can be!
aaanonnn chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Haha! I love it! Tokka is awesome! _
RikaToruh chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Psh! Who CARES what we want! Author knows best, and boy, you do! I loved it. It was cute. And the ... perspective, the voice to it, I guess, was great. Loved day 5, just talking. Perfect.

Good, as always. Can't wait for the rest of I'd Lie!

-Mandi (Toruh)
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was cute...
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This was so adorable! Go Tokka! :)