Reviews for A Sight to Behold
Roshimon gate chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Nice! Enjoy forever Bella, with your fucking fucked up family "family". No sleep. No dreams. No Break. Just day after day after day. Having to exist. No life. No future. No less than what she wished for and no more than what she deserved.
Bella got what she wanted. She just didnt want what she got.
Anyway, one of the best short subject stories in the fandom. Well thought out and well written. Keeps the characters in canon form while allowing some affect for what has transpired in that year or so since Bella was changed. Wow- to think about what kind of sick twisted thing Bella is to throw her own daughter under the bus and without a moments hesitation or pause. No doubt though - she would do it and to think she thinks that Jake owes her just..wow. Yeah that IS Bella. A fine job. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This was as close to perfect as a short twi-fic gets. Jake has balls and strength of character but is still Jake. He loves Bella but knows that that chance is gone. Bella is...Bella. Selfish, self-centered and still a twisted, foolish coward. She made her choice and now wants everybody around her to pay for it. Jake well he's rode that train and knows it goes nowhere.
THis is a Jake that has learned from life and from Bella and is taking heed of the lessons.
Well done.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is excellent. The characters are well written and consistent. The story is different and intriguing. I loved Jacob's growing self awareness, realizing he could live without Reneessemee and then couldn't live with vamp Bella even though he still loved her. Leah was perfect, angry, direct, never failing in her hatred of the Cullens. There was a sense of humor 'that's what got him here in the first place" sad but true. So happy to see Jake come to himself, and of course, come back to Leah.
Kaijung chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Nicely done, Phoenix. Your grammar and punctuation was perfect and, in my opinion, it went beyond fan fiction standards. You portrayed each character wonderfully and 'in character.' The description and dialogue were just very well written - I couldn't take my eyes off the screen even if I wanted to.

The idea of Jacob able to fight the imprint and realizing Bella's selfishness - I adored it.

This is definitely a favorite of mine and one I'm sure to remember for a long time.

Kai
jaytan chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
excellent story :)
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
...Adored it.!
electricity.escape chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love the way you wrote everyone in this story (especially Bella)

So well written. This is easily one of my favorie one-shots.
ZuXy.Q chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
one of the best one shot i have read.
Ada Lovelace chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I like this :)
SSylvia chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Very well-written.

Great job, again.

P.S. Merry Christmas!
gethsemane342 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I like the idea of being able to fight the imprint- i think it's the sort of thing Jake would do.

Your characters are done really well- i like how you portrayed Bella because it is the part that goes unnoticed in the book. Poor Reneesme though.

This was a really good story. Well done.

Keep on writing and Merry Christmas.

Geth342
Bloomed from Love chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
It's very nicely written. I love the witty dialogue.

Wish there were more!