Reviews for I refuse
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is really funny - nice job!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVED the original, I was like "Fuck yeah, Harry!" and this was a great accompaniment! great job!
Rawr.Fierce Kitty chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was sooo funny!

Loved it3
Mr. Teflon chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
L.O.L
IrisNam chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
OMG, that was hilarious! love it! keep writing!
Spirit of the Dragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
LOL, NICE. This was hilarious.
Hisak0 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh my gawd! that was hillarious! hahas... love it!
with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Love it. Absolutey hilarious
randomtrees chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
HAHA! That was most hilarious!
kestrelsparhawk name on lj chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Twisted M reccd this, and it is so funny. In some ways I'm sorry I know the story behind it, so I knew who Harry was talking to. In other ways, I could really, really appreciate each line the first time.

I do hope you write a sequel drabble - maybe Harry talks back to his eyes? His nose? His hands? His mouth? or all of those in order of which one disgraces him first, to the most...
twisted miracle chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
OH. MY. GOO.

i don't know if this is a spin-off, a tribute, or a parody, but i LOVE it. i mean that. it's light, it's clever, and even with our prior conversation i didn't actually know "who" harry was speaking to until you revealed it!

i agree with the others. this works beautifully as a drabble/one shot, but you could also totally expand it as long as you liked. it has a lot going for it!

and for those who like links, my stuff is here: archive. ?no1560
Moi chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Absolutely hilarious, very original!

I normally despise one-shots, but this was truly brilliant.
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Oh Harry! Just shag him. Or him you.

ahah I agree that this would be a lovely intro to a Draco/Harry story, or even a prelude to some other snapshots... perhaps Draco noticing a certain something getting excited?

Either way, this was fabulous!
stargazer101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was very funny. I can't believe it's a one-shot. I would make a good start to a Harry/Draco romance fic. Anyway, good job.

-stargazer101
MissusMurdur chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Dude. Brilliant. you should do some more characters like Malfoy/Hermione :) It would be funny if ''genitals'' had a mind of their own. XD

Flex your penis :D