Reviews for Silk and Lace
Momo134 chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
Awwwwww Sasuke he died:' I loved your story it was very good:) I found it funny how you refered to us readers as ducks (one of my favorite animals)! Great job:)
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
They had to finish together. But that's okay, he declared his death as he left the village. But you could finish what they had done. I loved the fic and hope to see more of these in the future. Kiss
Cho-Hime chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
Brilliant ending
kiwi4me chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
i congratulate you in ending it good.

this was a good story, so kudos to you!
kljjlkjlkj chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
I don't even know why I'm reviewing. You know what I'd say.

Wow.

I already did add this to my favorites right? I'll just add it again just in case.
Lamanth chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
I’m so sorry Tem but I have to say I just got to the part about Sasuke sitting along all ties up and I burst out laughing. The reason being I got past the first line and though ‘oh no he’s going to be executed’ read on ,got that far and went ‘oh no it’s worse, she gonna have Sakura rape him’.

Don’t ask me why that idea popped into me head, but it did.

But that aside…WOW! I loved it and yet I hate you for not giving my the sexy ending I wanted. Though I think this fitted it much better, there was something just so right about it. About Ino and Sasuke not getting together, I think in truth it would have felt wrong in they had.

The whole story has kinda been about getting your priorities straight, choosing between your head and your heart. Right and wrong. And at times it can be oh so hard because nothing is really right and everything is wrong and your heart can want more than one thing.

Ino’s heart choose Sasuke but it also choose Konoha and Konoha would always win. She did what she knew was right, even though it hurt her so much.

Love Ino
kljjlkjlkj chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
DAMN.

This was very, very good.
Lamanth chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
Why should I feel guilty about trying to screw over your boy toy?

But fear not I'm not going to complain, mostly because I completely agree with you.

Sure Ino’s a teenage girl/young woman but she is also a fully train ninja, she won’t let her emotions enter into it.

While I think she may feel some regret, especially about not getting to screw him, I don’t think she’d feeling guilty in the slightest. At the end of the day he was a mission, all be it one that under different circumstances she could have loved, but he was still just a mission.

If you had had her crying over him then I might have had to kill you.

Much love for you my Tem Tem! I love this fic more with each and every chapter.

Love your Ino
kiwi4me chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
i like it that she has no guilt!

she is awesome, but poor sasuke is going mad lol

wonder what is going to be the verdict?

update soonl.
Lamanth chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Oh My God! I think I'm in love!

...

I've just sat looking at the screen for about five minuets because I just can't find the words to tell you how I feel about this.

As much as I want them to get it on I think this way was much better and I can't wait for the next chapter.

But I think Ino might be letting her feelings get the better of her and now she can't see that it should just be a mission.

Update when you can, kay my love.

Much love your Ino

P.S.

Sorry for not reviewing sooner but my net has been down.
kiwi4me chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
hahaha o this is going to be good

update soon!

wonder what the hell is going to happen.
kljjlkjlkj chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
DAMN.

I am speechless. (stops to wipe off steam from computer monitor.)

WOW.
Lamanth chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
There might not have been any kink in this chapter my love but it was still really hot.

I loved the structure of this chapter, not to mention the way that you ste it out. Almost braking it into thrids. First Shika, then Ino and then Sasuke.

You have really got to read a lot more if it makes you write like this.

I thought the way Sasuke reacted to seeing Shika and Ino hug was perfect. It wasn't all lovey dovery, which wouldn't really fit his character anyway, it was something much darker than that. Sort of how dare anyone put their hands on what's mine. Or how dare someone that's mine let another man touch them.

He sees Ino as something that belongs to him and I just think that works so well.

So to finish up bubba I loved it, as if you didn't know, and I can't wait to read more.

Love Your Wifey

(The Ino-Lolly)

P.S.

You know you're part of my perfect little world already and I wouldn't change that for anything.
kiwi4me chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
lol im glad you updated!

i love it and wonder what your next chappie would be?

lmao!

cant wait!

update soon.
MikiMoto chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This is interesting!

And very sexy too!

I'd sure love to read the next chapter

So update soon okay? :D