Reviews for A Nanoha Christmas Story
KaiserPhotos chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Approved. It's just one of those cute stories that makes you go, "Awwww". Good work!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was such a cute story! You had me practically gushing over Vivio's cuteness! Well done!
Lance58 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
nice christmas is coming Nerry christmas
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Because you can just never have enough of the WAFF stories that Christmas invokes. Especially when they feature Nanoha and Fate. (and even some Tea/Subaru)

Well done!
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I love it! How 'bout... a New Year Chapter? D 3 I really love it. XDD NanoFate FTW really. 3
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was such an awesome and sweet story. Thanks so much for writing it 3
rissa739 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
i wuvz it Yunno x Nanoha
Aviane chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Beautiful) If i ever get a family i want it to be just like this

You stories always make me feel so happy, and nanoha/fate stories are just the best! It never gets old, please don't stop)
Bethany chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
awesome! still love all your writing. happy new year!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw, that was a nice one-shot. :D Making Fate act as Santa was funny. XD

Wonder what Subaru put in the locket to have tia blush and hide it?

It's always great to have a bunch of loved ones gather at your place for the Holidays.

The kids messing with the reindeer was hilarious. :D

Nice to see another story come from you.

Nice trick that Hayate pulled too. Such sneaakyness. :P
NanoFate chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Swet... is all...
xavier12336 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Another wonderful story you have written there as expected with the love between Nanoha and Fate and Hayate pranks etc etc. Hope to see more stories written by you in the future xD
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
It’s been a while since your last visit over here my friend. Is good to see that you’re doing fine, hopefully that’s the reason for your absence. Take care.

How refreshing is to read something from you; because your style hasn’t changed at all; always keeping them in character (or the personalities you created for them). I was lucky enough to spend this Christmas with the entire family (even my cousin from France). We used to share good times when I was a kid with everyone; now that feeling has changed (or good or for worse) but the people is the same thankfully (with a couple of new faces). I guess nothing last forever, but meanwhile you can live those moments, treasure it.

Nice gathering of the old gang, everyone was invited (only Lutecia was missing). I don’t remember a party like that one in my house in years, maybe when my granduncles were alive; the whole family was more united then. Anyway, Nanoha and Fate will always have good friends to share memories, even when just one of them can join their good times together. That’s why I love this couple, they’re too much fun.

Thanks for this Christmas present. Coming from you is more than enough.
handlewithcare chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Nice and sweet.

A longer chapter is fine too though.
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
_ very nice! I was reading this while making myself some coffee! It just made it taste more... christmassy XD

MERRY XMAS!