Reviews for I Am A Man
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
amazing story
S.ocd.H chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is literally the most beautiful one shot i have ever read. I mean it, this peice simply stunned me. This is such an erotic, sweet, lovely story. Everything was so perfect! I never usually say this, but don't write another. It's perfect as it is. This beautiful story is like a gorgeous painting put into enchanting words. A cheesy thing to say - but I'm right!
xdrop-of-golden-sunx chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
you are a very talented author. You brought sensuallity and sweetness all in one go, you should have entered this in 'love through lemons'!

Very well done. I would love it to be continued.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Sweet :)
bananasrgood chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
ur supposed to use these when writing dialog: " "

not apostrophes: ' '

jusst sayin. cuz that buggs me
Summer Leah chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Perfect.
mary-v chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
.:D Love it!:DD
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was brilliantly done. Your writing is beautiful.
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
aww. that was cute , i liked it.
My Cinderella chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Amazing, the way that you portray Edward's POV. If only you were to continue! :) I really like how you described the internal battle he was having within himself. Haha
Teaiya chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I realy like the way your take on this story captures the love there is between edward and bella, Instead of just revealing the lust that so many others have mannaged to do. I like the way that you captued this pleaser to be forbiden which is a main topic in the actuall story.

This feels like it could be a real take off this story, the charactors seem to remain true.
addictedtotwilight21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
that's it?

but it was so god!

mej

you suck right now...you didn't suck 1 minute ago but you do right now.

finish it! it's not done!