Reviews for Return to a galaxy not so far away nor so long ago
Tony Branco chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
It's ok but you forgot one thing...Star Trek is MUCH MUCH MUCH more advanced than those piece of crap Star Destroyers. Sure they have Ion cannons and lasers but that is PRIMITIVE in the Star Trek TNG Universe. The Enterprise would rape those imperials in a little less than 2 minutes.
Walking In The Light chapter 21 . 8/3/2010
I just wanted to say this is by far the best story I've ever read on this site. You have taken two great story lines and blended them in a very believable and feasable story line. I would love to read more of this new universe's story line. Please keep writing. This was worthy of being published.
Qtelatino1 chapter 21 . 6/8/2009
Excellent story. I hope you create more with Troi and Michelle completing their training and bringing the enterprise through the rift. Keep up the good work.
not for lack of trying chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for making this sequel, can't wait for it to get juicy!
Charles McCoy chapter 17 . 12/25/2008
I thank you for making a sequel, and truly I loved it. I cant wait for what is to come.

Of course, what star wars, star trek, or SWxST story isnt without its untold evil? I have an ideal.. and evil one...

They will be afraid... they will be!