Reviews for Missing Hokages
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 10/5/2013

Is this a harem? If so who is in it besides Haku & Hinata?
Anon chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
So, to sum up what we seem to have: we have Naruto, who can shapeshift to a fox (something like Chunnin exam day bloodline?) and has the bone use bloodline from Kimimaro, we've got the rock village wanting to adopt the son of their most hated enemy, and to top it all off, we have Sasuke thinking he's Naruto. This intrigues me. Please continue.

Out of curiousity; how does Itachi respond to this. I don't know how he is characterized in this fic, but if you are planning to use a canon similar portrayal, it becomes very likely that he will leave Akatsuki and join naruto. He has two goals, to help Sasuke and to mess up Madara's super secret evil plans. A great way to do that is to join up with and protect the little orange ninja.

The simple idea of a Naruto-like Sasuke is hilarious. Please continue writing.
froger495 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Good story :)
Meck Viking chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
heheheh i have to say that is brillaint. with his chakra supressed he is being taken over by naruto's arm. i am just wondering at the list of people that will be getting monkey tails as well. or i should say are in tune with nartuo's charkra.
Uzu-Kaze-1032 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
This is a fairly good story so far and I would like to ask you if you could finish it
Jerex chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
i like this story, it's better than a lot of missing hokage challenge takers attempts
Vanster X chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Great chapter, interested in whats going to happen to Sasuke.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
WOW Sasuke is odd. I wonder what is going on with that. Maybe he is turning into a Naruto clone? lol
MagykjayEmmax chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
You did a great job! The Missing Hokages challenge is a cool one and I hope to find some more! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
spiritwolf35 chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
to be continue next year or so 3 years this story has been out and only 4 chapters has been damn to me it looks like you just dont like updating your stories but oh well
dayfox96 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Sayain power

Yay
Vallavarayan chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
er- am pretty sure that i read this a long time back...how was this an update?
pharix chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
ridiculous overpowered Naruto crossover Sakura bashing. great recipe.