Reviews for Tempus Transferre
Bloody dawn chapter 52 . 12/28/2013
Actually i don't know what to make of godric's attitude. I feel like he's lost, he doesn't know what to do with himself and he's doing nothing to fix things. Also his interactions with severus are really strange. I hope there is some developement soon in the story because honestly it seems like it's stagnant.
DarkRavie chapter 52 . 12/28/2013
Fantastic chapter. I like this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Bloody dawn chapter 49 . 9/26/2013
And they finally kissed I actually find Severus's reaction quite funny. I must say I can't wait to read next chapter(s) ;)
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 49 . 9/22/2013
I've never read a time travel story before, but I thought I'd give yours a try. I like it, it's interesting.
DarkRavie chapter 48 . 8/29/2013
Great chapter. This is an awesome story, I truly like it. Kudos! I look forward to reading what happens next.
Griffin Raven chapter 43 . 4/3/2013
Now that Dumbledore's learnt that Godric Gryffindor was once known as Harry Potter there's been no stopping his plans of manipulations at all...there's little doubt that when he left Godric/Harry tied in that chair that he would go and reveal all to the Order then things would get even messier! Severus has still being seeing him as his student Harry Potter rather than as an adult wizard with a son...and Dumbledore's no different in expecting Harry/Godric to still jump to his orders & treating him like a child. They just don't seem to want to understand that Harry Potter as they knew him is gone and all thats left is Godric Gryffindor! The shudder to think what might happen if Dumbledore actually tells Harry's former friends?

Will Severus be able to actively cover up that he allowed Godric/Harry to escape...hmmm, of course he will silly
question with him being a spy and all...but more importantly what truly motivated Severus to aid Godric as it
must have been more than "!...it didn't sit well with me" in regards to Godric being held captive by Dumbledore?
Well things are certainly hotting up for Godric & his son Ash...but will they be able to stay one-step-ahead of
both Dumbledore & the Order but also Voldemort & his death eaters?
Griffin Raven chapter 39 . 4/3/2013
Severus is well and truly having a tough time dealing with not only that Godric Gryffindor not acting like everyone believed he should like history reported him to be & that he seem more Slytherin but there's also the strange connection that occurred between the two of them...which has all undoubtably left Severus feeling very confused & perhaps a little confused. Then adding into the mix upon learning the truth that Godric Gryffindor is actually or rather once was known as Harry Potter, a boy who disappeared when he was 15yrs old but now appears to be about 28yrs old but also a father to 8yr old Ash...yes, thats got really give Severus a severe migrain! Eventually the two of them (Severus & Godric/Harry) will have to properly talk things through because I somehow doubt that they can continue to ignore the shared connection that exists? Now that Godric/Harry has his full memories back will Severus change his mind about telling Albus (and the Order) the truth about just who Godric is/or rather was once?
Griffin Raven chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
Wow...bet Severus really didn't see that coming, hehe! At least Severus can't be angry at Godric for not telling anyoe else let alone Severus who he truly was since Godric had told them that he didn't remember his past at all.
But just what will Severus do with this knowledge that Godric Gryffindor was once known as Harry Potter & that he
is older than he should be & also has a son...that's without mentioning the strange connection that has been estalished between Godric/Harry & Severus? Or will Severus remain silent about his revelations until he can talk to Godric/Harry again after his sorted his own head out?
Griffin Raven chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
I'd definitely say that Godric Gryffindor & his son Ash have much more right to be inside/or on Hogwarts grounds than Lucius Malfoy has...so how did Malfoy Sr., learn about Godric's presence at Hogwarts & just what was he so angry at him being there in the first place?
Griffin Raven chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
Well I never expected what happened in this chapter...that someone had placed a soul binding upon Godric thus binding his magic to his soul to prevent his magic from ever reaching its true potential, but I do have several questions; (a) who would have sufficient power & need to cast a soul binding upon Godric (as its obvious it must have been someone who clearly didn't have Godric's best intentions at heart); (b) so is Ash affected by the same
or similiar soul binding or it simply because he's Godric's biological son? Would Godric's daughter Hazel also have been adversely affected in a similar manner as Ash as been? Though I'm guessing that many of these more obvious questions will undoubtably be answered in chapters coming!
Griffin Raven chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
Wow...fate really does have a very odd sense of humor I mean the whole notion of Severus Snape the Head of Slytherin house & Potions Master actually becoming involved with Godric Gryffindor is so out there! But I also absolutely love it, hehe! Though I do desperately hope that if Godric should ever get his memories/or some of them back & he is involved with Severus romantically that he'd take the news that Godric was once known as Harry Potter! But something tells me that what Godric has learned so far about his daughter Hazel along with what Severus has just revealed about the potions assignment that he conducting with Godric's son Ash only goes & throughs yet more questions into the mix without answers? Just what will be revealed about the supposed blocks upon both Godric & his son Ash & will the pair of them be able to handle it...and will Severus & Godric finally get to know each other a little better? And will Godric continue to stay out of the clutches of that meddling headmaster Albus Dumbledore?
Bloody dawn chapter 43 . 4/2/2013
I am just as confused as Godric/Harry is but that's not surprising with Severus ;)
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
I'm guessing that along with the fact that Godric is much older than the length of time that has passed since his disappearance as Harry Potter that he also doesn't have a lightning bolt scar upon his forehead & neither does he look anything like either of his parents Lily & James Potter? Hehe...those of this current time are truly finding that Godric Gryffindor just doesn't live up to the image painted of him within the pages of history texts? Just hope that
no one outside of those currently at Hogwarts learn of the presence of Godric Gryffindor & his 8yr od son such as the ministry or death eaters & Voldemort? Albus Dumbledore seems much more manipulative but I guess this could have to do with the fact that his weapon Harry Potter disappeared/presumed dead two years?
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I definitely think that the Slytherin students would be very interested in what Godric might have to say in regards to the truth about Salazar Slytherin...that's if anyone is brave enough or rather cunning enough to actually manage to ask him! Wonder if Godric might actually get along with Potions Master Severus Snape especially if he does happen to know any potions receipe's that might have been lost in time...either way I'm definitely looking forward to them meeting again. Just wonder what the rest of the Gryffindor students will think about what Godric Gryffindor said to Hermione Granger?

truth about
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Wow...this definitely seems like its bound to be a very interesting story...unusual time travel to the founders era & a Harry without any memories of his past or even his name assuming the name Godric Gryffindor! Though I don't think I've read any story (yet) where Harry ends up in the founders era being called Salazar Slytherin?

Anyway Godric/Harry does seem to be handling being in a strange time rather well & definitely has seemed to have formed an unusual friendship(?) with Salazar Slytherin...though I do wonder just why Salazar was so intent upon trying to get Godric to get the young charms teacher off his mind what could be his motive? I must admit that 15yrs does definitely seem like a very young age to get married! Just how different is the wizarding world of this time to the wizarding world that Godric/Harry's actually from even if he doesn't recall it? Who sent that mysterious letter to him & for what purpose...and how will everyone react to his disappearance in his own
time?