Reviews for Along the Way
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This was so cute! I love how Hinata makes the first move :)
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
See thats how it should be! Hinata making the initiative for the first kiss! The girl has every right too.
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
well done! kept it IC and still developed their characters well (most fanfic writers tend to portray hinata as a stuttering, bumbling fangirl when she's much more layered than that)

tenten! she's so cute here!

and NH is pretty much canon now, chapter 615 onwards pretty much cemented it

great job
ranneal chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love the way you go through the times that Naruto and Hinata have had an impact on each others lives. I think back to the first anime episode I saw...and remember how Hinata looked at Naruto. Great fanfic.

It looks like they are together now since manga ch#615...now we have to wait on Kishi to take it a step further.
Kwala chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow. This story was great! I love stories that make Hinata a complex human rather than a stuttering fangirl. The end with Hinata being so tired, hurt and relived that she forgets that Naruto may not feel the same NEEDS to happen! I was so touched by that, cause it does not get any more honest than that!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
:D :D :D

That was amazinggg :D sorry if it's been a really long time, but I just needed to say how awesome I think this is. It gives me that ~~squeee~ feeling. Love this part:

"and when he shouts, he makes it echo, because that's the only way anyone will hear him"

best line ever. :D
The Truthful Liar chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
It's kind of ironic that Hinata made the first move. Who's laughing at the end, though? Tenten, maybe?
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
eee, so cute! NaruHina is my second-favorite pairing-involving-the-character-Naruto, just because it's so CUTE. eeeeeeeeeeeeeā€¦
Swimgirl28 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
FUNNY! :)
Rayneken chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
You really pulled this off! I loved the format and the descriptions of both of them. Silk and solidified sunshine, very nice. Your numbers tapered off somewhere in the middle, and I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not.

Either way, it worked.

Thanks for the great story!
Ginriku chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Once again I bow down O mistress _ Needless to say when I found this floating in my inbox from months earlier i nearly hit my self for not reading it sooner lol. You are truely the master of one-shots _
imatwilightfan chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
i believe that there are a lot of errors on this fic so you might want to read through this again..but i can still say its a nice enough story..
WhatAWildThing chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I love this story(: You are an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G writer. I do have a question though, who is laughing at the end? I can't figure it out.
immortaltwinsuns chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I love it, it is so beautiful. But the parts that aren't in brakets sometimes begin with numbers and sometimes start mid-sentance. That confused me, is it supposed to be like that?
heavenlyhuntress chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
that was the most stunningest fic ever. succinct and powerful.

it's breathtaking.

a bit of a stretch (hinata fighting sasuke) is my criticism, but otherwise, it's flawless.