Reviews for The Hardy Boys and the Cullen Caper
Wanadoos chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY? iT'S BEEN MORE THAN 3 YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED! 3 YEARS! I wan't to know what chapter nine was all about.
ddlove chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
chapter 6&7
Dancergal197 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
Hey I know it's been along time but this is amazing so if u would right more that would be awesome
joeluver chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
i hate you for this. i mean, yes, it was nicely written, but you just like went and just mixed some of my favorite characters together and it just turned into a disaster. and also, i doubt either the cullens and the wolves would go along with something this stupid. also, Hardy Boys rule.
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
This is amazing! I love this story! Please update soon :)
MissScarlet202 chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
is this ever going to be update or is it on hiatus? Cuz is was going good!
yuuram2fangirl chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
When will u update?
rainyday chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
okaaaay that was weird, very, very, very, weird. yet funny. so what happens next? update soon
MoniBird chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
OMG THat was sooo awsum...i really enjoyed reading it. i'd love to know how it ends!
megagambit chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
megagambit13 chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
update please
megagambit13 chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
LOL! Best. Chapter. EVER! especially the "superhero" part and pineapple part. rofl
Sayuri chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Hello there!

Interesting story you got here. Wow, I can't wait to find out what the Hardy Boys figure out. However, there are somethings that strike me as "out of character' for Edward Cullen.

1. Wouldn't he not be able to read minds and find out that Charlie... hired Frank and Joe?

2. Edward is more poliet than that!

3. Bella is also a bit out of character, such as her reluctants to let the Hardy Brothers go with her hiking.

Depite that, this is a really good plot line, and I can't wait for the next following chapters. And I hope your take my words into consideration and make the characters act a little more that the original author would have made them act.

Good Luck in all your endevours!

BabyBee3 chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
That was...uh...very interesting. What a weird plan to come up with. It was good though.