Reviews for An Organ of Fire
herart chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
Great story. Really.

It is complete in various ways. Its storyline, its characters behavior, the plot itself. Even thought in the description don't say that this fanfic it is Complete, I wanted to know how it finished.

Good thing it is finished .
soumik mitra chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
Awesome... Simply an awesome story
SamandHarrylover4011 chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
An epic tale of 2 lovers reunited– aww screw it im no good at sounding like critic its a great story
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
This was incredible. Though I was a little confused at some of the people who died in the real books still being alive. (I didn't realize that the fifth book hadn't came out when you wrote this until about chapter 12). This is among the greatest fan fictions I have ever read. Definitely continue writing because you're astoundingly good at it.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Put on your close h annd her now hurry up or I'll spak you
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
No! He's back I'm just glad harry is gonna kick him in the but
tanithlipsky chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Awesome
Korrasami forever chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Just so you know, new professors generally do not use the Hogwarts Express. The only exception is Remus Lupin, and that was because he was recovering from a full moon and was sleeping.
Tikiparrot613 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Dayaaaamn... I started Guffawing...Did'nt see that one...
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 25 . 5/25/2012
It's amazing that you wrote this before the fifth book came out. It's so clase to what JK had in mind.
1529 chapter 25 . 2/26/2012
This is a really great story, and the last chapter has made it one that I will add to my favorites list.

I do think that the 'Light Side' was more than slightly stupid throughout this story, fighting alone is OK, if there is no other option or if the only threat is to yourself, but assuming the complete and total responsibility for such a conflict as this is the height of arrogance and stupidity, a failure could have cost the lives of thousands and many would have been more than willing to help had they known the truth... even simply acknowledging that a threat existed would have prepared people for what was going on, the passive approach that was taken resulted in allowing the damage that was done (to both Sirius and Hermione).

It is a very good story, but one where the stupidity of the good guys would have normally left it off of my favorites list... luckily the final chapter here is good enough to put up with a significant amount of character stupidity...
StormBrisingr chapter 25 . 11/17/2011
This has been one amazing journey of drama and love. The characters were painted quite realistically. Even better? The fact that even when Harry and Hermione loved each other, you made it a focal point in their love that Ron didn't have to be bashed in order for them to be together. I loved how you subtly wove the tight relationship of the trio throughout the story. Amazing, heartwarming job.
Joe Lawyer chapter 25 . 9/6/2011
Overall I’m pretty pleased I read till the end. Even with the angsty stuff that originally made me uncomfortable it was still a good read.

The relationship and emotional side of this story is first rate. Some of the best I’ve seen, with some pretty heady emotional moments.

The fighting and magic though are pretty rough. The limited magic aspect could be a result of what few canon books were out in 2003, but it lacked a certain creativity. And Harry did not come off as all that competent at magic. The fight itself I remember having several points where he could have just ended it, but instead…it just kept going on and on with some exposition.

The villain himself was well written. Very evil and intimidating. This liquid imperious was quite chilling in its use.

Again, overall a pretty good read and I thank you for writing. An impressive early story to an obviously prolific writer.
Joe Lawyer chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Lol oh lord. It was so painfully obvious Sirius was replaced with ployjuice last chapter. I know this was last written in '03 but I think I view Harry and hermione as smart enough to recognize it. I was shouting in my head for them to stun him and wait an hour. So far I haven't even seen much magical prowess from Harry yet.
Joe Lawyer chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
There is a sweetness to Harry and Hermiones love for one another. They are perfect for each other. The true love of each others life. It's a very mature view on relationships for someone writing in their 20s, this idea that we can love more than one person and be happy with that person...but just not enough to ever forget that completeness that comes from our "true" love. With the knowledge of all seven books I've come to hate Ron, but even with that I almost feel a little pity for Ron. He always knew that his wife loved him. But at the same time she would always love Harry a bit more. With a greater passion. A little bit better fit. That they were truly meant for each other. It's hard to convey that so clearly. Excellent work.
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »