Reviews for An Organ of Fire
Scabbers1957 chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
Young lady you are a remarkable writer, this has got to be one of the best I've read so far & believe it when I say.I've read alot of fics.

Well enough of that...on with the story.

WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 2/24/2010
Nicely done. This was a story with drama, angst, romance, comedy, and fun. Doing a prequel or a sequel would not do this story justice.
Twylyte chapter 25 . 2/17/2010
Wow that was incredible. A roller coaster ride of emotions and experiences. Absolutely amazing.

-Twy
Luannie chapter 25 . 2/12/2010
by far the very best harry potter fanfic I've read!

that pretty much says it all!

I actually prefer your way of ending it to J.K.'s because I think the whole harry-hermione-ron-malfoy thing was genius, although during reading it, i was think "but half these people died in the 7th book"

Really outstanding!

Loved it!
alix33 chapter 25 . 1/8/2010
"It's not raining and it's not too hot and Grandma Molly made chocolate squares. Something to look forward to afterwards, right?" "I'd imagine he's looking forward to something more than just chocolate..." Lupin stopped, catching the brunt end of a hard look from Sirius. He cleared his throat. "What do you mean?" little Harry asked, curious." - Hehehe, oh dear...

"And we beat them by mile." - "And we beat them by a mile."
alix33 chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
"and asked me to pass the good news along that Virginia Weasley had her baby yesterday." - Ginny is actually Ginevra Weasley. J.K. Rowling said so herself, on her website.
alix33 chapter 21 . 1/8/2010
"I figure that Azkaban permenantly changed Sirius;" - 'I figure that Azkaban permanently changed Sirius;'.
alix33 chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
"The Malfoy's home?" - "The Malfoys' home?"

"On false pretenses," - 'By false pretenses,' or 'Under false pretenses,'.
alix33 chapter 18 . 1/8/2010
"I don't blame you if you're not terribly keen on going head-long into the fray with me." - "I don't blame you if you're not terribly keen on going headlong into the fray with me.'
alix33 chapter 17 . 1/8/2010
"Harry met Lupin for a quick lunch in the rare break he had between his classes; he didn't even go to the Great Hall. Rather, the older man brought sandwiches to him and they ate at the desks" - What filling in those sarnies? Chicken and ham again?
alix33 chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
"and golden bread and butter pudding for dessert. A rich trifle was also prepared for the twins who apparently didn't care for the pudding." - I agree with Gred and Forge about the pudding.

"three years younger who was currently spending his half-year with his mother in the Cotswalds." - 'three years younger who was currently spending his half-year with his mother in the Cotswolds.'
alix33 chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
"Any edict from the Governor's must be unanimous." - 'Any edict from the Governors must be unanimous."

"The Governor's have ruled and there is little that I can do about it except stand out as a voice against the hatred that propelled this decision." - 'The Governors have ruled and there is little that I can do about it except stand out as a voice against the hatred that propelled this decision."
alix33 chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
"Did you really play live game of Wizard's Chess?" - "Did you really play a live game of Wizard's Chess?"

"out the port trellis entrance and across the dark field of snow to Hagrid's hut." - 'out the portcullis entrance and across the dark field of snow to Hagrid's hut.'
alix33 chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
"rather like a Muggle police station such as the ones he had toured with his primary school class back when he lived with the Dursley's." - 'rather like a Muggle police station such as the ones he had toured with his primary school class back when he lived with the Dursleys.'

What is with the nausea Hermione experienced, though?
alix33 chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
"landing a direct blow to Harry's cheek bone." - 'landing a direct blow to Harry's cheekbone.'

What kind of a job is Sirius doing, in this fic? some kind of consulting work for the aurors? Or is he an actual auror?
1,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »