Reviews for An Organ of Fire
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Oh, my. The little annoying fly became a scorpion. Interesting.

CT
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Interesting story.

CT
Insanelyinlovewithwilliam chapter 25 . 5/25/2010
Here's the second one as promised! That was such an enjoyable story. I loved everything about it- well except Ron being dead but you can't have it all right? Even having actually read the entire series your story isn't fantastic or unbelievable. Yes it did get turned on it's head, but I loved your version as much as I loved the original! And out of curiosity, what did you think of the canon ending? I have no idea how you'd ever reply to this -maybe a note on your profile? (Getting too hopeful aren't I?) .

Seven years late this review is, but hope it's as welcome as the rest were. Your story was just brilliant.

IILWW
Insanelyinlovewithwilliam chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
Omg! The last line was simply inspired! "Ridding the world of Voldemort had been necessary. Destroying Draco Malfoy would simply be a pleasure." Bloody brilliant! Sorry to review so late into the story, but I've been too involved so far. This line just had me floored so I thought I should pay my respects and what not.

I'll review again at the end if you don't mind.

IILWW
Scabbers1957 chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
THIS WAS A BLOODY AWESOME STORY...it goes into my favs.

Very well done.

Scabbers1957 chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
Young lady you are a remarkable writer, this has got to be one of the best I've read so far & believe it when I say.I've read alot of fics.

Well enough of that...on with the story.

WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 2/24/2010
Nicely done. This was a story with drama, angst, romance, comedy, and fun. Doing a prequel or a sequel would not do this story justice.
Twylyte chapter 25 . 2/17/2010
Wow that was incredible. A roller coaster ride of emotions and experiences. Absolutely amazing.

-Twy
Luannie chapter 25 . 2/12/2010
by far the very best harry potter fanfic I've read!

that pretty much says it all!

I actually prefer your way of ending it to J.K.'s because I think the whole harry-hermione-ron-malfoy thing was genius, although during reading it, i was think "but half these people died in the 7th book"

Really outstanding!

Loved it!
alix33 chapter 25 . 1/8/2010
"It's not raining and it's not too hot and Grandma Molly made chocolate squares. Something to look forward to afterwards, right?" "I'd imagine he's looking forward to something more than just chocolate..." Lupin stopped, catching the brunt end of a hard look from Sirius. He cleared his throat. "What do you mean?" little Harry asked, curious." - Hehehe, oh dear...

"And we beat them by mile." - "And we beat them by a mile."
alix33 chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
"and asked me to pass the good news along that Virginia Weasley had her baby yesterday." - Ginny is actually Ginevra Weasley. J.K. Rowling said so herself, on her website.
alix33 chapter 21 . 1/8/2010
"I figure that Azkaban permenantly changed Sirius;" - 'I figure that Azkaban permanently changed Sirius;'.
alix33 chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
"The Malfoy's home?" - "The Malfoys' home?"

"On false pretenses," - 'By false pretenses,' or 'Under false pretenses,'.
alix33 chapter 18 . 1/8/2010
"I don't blame you if you're not terribly keen on going head-long into the fray with me." - "I don't blame you if you're not terribly keen on going headlong into the fray with me.'
alix33 chapter 17 . 1/8/2010
"Harry met Lupin for a quick lunch in the rare break he had between his classes; he didn't even go to the Great Hall. Rather, the older man brought sandwiches to him and they ate at the desks" - What filling in those sarnies? Chicken and ham again?
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »