Reviews for An Organ of Fire
Dorothy Winner chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Awwwww... this is just too cute... after combing through the Gundam section to see if you had updated any of your stories I went to your author profile and... WHAT, a new story by Kristen Elizabeth? Ooooooh... and of course, this is just as great, all of your writing is just GREAT, I absolutely love your stories... you're the coolest!
Pandora chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
Very good. Can't wait for chapter three!
Fae Princess chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
OMG! Words cannot express how amazing this story is! Wow..never would have expected that strange turn of events...Please hurry with the next chapter! *smooches*
Parvati Brown chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
OMG! I LOVE THIS! Please continue!
Satans Little Princess chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
his father! more, more plzzzzzzzzz
Silvestria chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
OH MY GOD! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? MORE PLEASE!
Silvestria chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Excellent story. Why did you kill Ron, though?
Kate Potter chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
Please write more this story is so good.
Himeko chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
damn good. i can't wait for the rest. :)
bliss chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
you HAVE to continue this...
Draco's Princess chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
WHAT? okay this is really good so far but umm...HERMIONES BEING MEAN TO HARRY *sniff* and whats all this about Hermione saying, "No. I named him. After his father."? I thought Ron was the father...or is it Harry? hmmmm i guess ill just have 2 wait for the next chapter before i find out... :) great job! :)
The 18th Angel chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
Ooooooh! :) VERY intriguing. In addition to crating an extremely compelling story, you seem to have gerasped every nuance of JKR's world perfectly. Way to go! Please please PLEASE hurry up with the rest!
Rannchan chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
Hey! I love your fic! Can you please E-mail me when you post new chapters? I would really appreciate that. :) Thanks.
herm chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
more! hurry with the next chapter! i'll be expecting it co'z i really like this story& this is one of the best ones! u'r really good i can't say especially and blah blah blah co'z i like all of them! PLEASE post the next chapter as soon as possible! why did u have a cliffie! oh well.. just post the next chapter up A.S.A.P.!
SailorChibi chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
Ooh, very nice cliffhanger! I thought it was that Hermione had a child and she didn't want to tell Harry, but I never epxected it to be Harry's! You usre know how to shock people!
1,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 Next »