Reviews for An Organ of Fire
rokjai chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
i have totally fallin' in love with this fic. you *have* to keep writing!
Verena Gruen chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Oho, the plot thickens! I cant wait to read the next chapter! Keep writing, please!
rhiannon malfoy chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
KEEP GOING! I LUV IT! THIS STORY ROX! the end of the third chapter is really really good! im hoping that this will become H/Hr pretty soon...*hint, hint* write and post the next chapter really soon, okay? great job! :)
18th Angel chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Awesome, as always. Keep it up. I want the next chapter SOON!
Dorothy Winner chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Awwwww... this is just too cute... after combing through the Gundam section to see if you had updated any of your stories I went to your author profile and... WHAT, a new story by Kristen Elizabeth? Ooooooh... and of course, this is just as great, all of your writing is just GREAT, I absolutely love your stories... you're the coolest!
Pandora chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
Very good. Can't wait for chapter three!
Fae Princess chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
OMG! Words cannot express how amazing this story is! Wow..never would have expected that strange turn of events...Please hurry with the next chapter! *smooches*
Parvati Brown chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
OMG! I LOVE THIS! Please continue!
Satans Little Princess chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
his father! more, more plzzzzzzzzz
Silvestria chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
Silvestria chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Excellent story. Why did you kill Ron, though?
Kate Potter chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
Please write more this story is so good.
Himeko chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
damn good. i can't wait for the rest. :)
bliss chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
you HAVE to continue this...
Draco's Princess chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
WHAT? okay this is really good so far but umm...HERMIONES BEING MEAN TO HARRY *sniff* and whats all this about Hermione saying, "No. I named him. After his father."? I thought Ron was the father...or is it Harry? hmmmm i guess ill just have 2 wait for the next chapter before i find out... :) great job! :)
1,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »