Reviews for An Organ of Fire
Loyce way to earlylate to sign in chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Kristen, this is wonderful! You've managed to keep the characters true to form while creating a great plot line for them. *claps and whistles* BRAVO, my dear! Well done! And do I detect some angst? You know how I love angst! Though the hopeless romantic in me is waiting to see Harry and Hermione together. Please, put out another chapter soon!
lord zach chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Cool keep going!
tinagurl87 chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
keep writing! great story! i would love to see harry and hermione get back together cuz they're meant for each other!
Fae Princess chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Still doing great, I'd say! I'm loving this story so much! hehehe! Harry and Hermione foreva!
scorpioangel chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
i look forward to the next chapter!
Pylite chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Ooo...excellent story! :D I want to hear so much about their pasts...all the stories...and you've kept all the characters realistic. Hermione as hostile, rather than running towards Harry with open arms...great characterization _ And a SON? Hehe...this should be interesting ;) I also like your chapter titles...very creative I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
rokjai chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
i have totally fallin' in love with this fic. you *have* to keep writing!
Verena Gruen chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Oho, the plot thickens! I cant wait to read the next chapter! Keep writing, please!
rhiannon malfoy chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
KEEP GOING! I LUV IT! THIS STORY ROX! the end of the third chapter is really really good! im hoping that this will become H/Hr pretty soon...*hint, hint* write and post the next chapter really soon, okay? great job! :)
18th Angel chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Awesome, as always. Keep it up. I want the next chapter SOON!
Dorothy Winner chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
Awwwww... this is just too cute... after combing through the Gundam section to see if you had updated any of your stories I went to your author profile and... WHAT, a new story by Kristen Elizabeth? Ooooooh... and of course, this is just as great, all of your writing is just GREAT, I absolutely love your stories... you're the coolest!
Pandora chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
Very good. Can't wait for chapter three!
Fae Princess chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
OMG! Words cannot express how amazing this story is! Wow..never would have expected that strange turn of events...Please hurry with the next chapter! *smooches*
Parvati Brown chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
OMG! I LOVE THIS! Please continue!
Satans Little Princess chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
his father! more, more plzzzzzzzzz
1,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »