Reviews for Run that one by me again
It took me a couple of days to read this and loved the journey you took us one. Well done.
mumpy chapter 62 . 10/8
Started from the beginning again and glad I did. Awesome story, thank you for finishing it.
Rachel chapter 62 . 9/29
Oh vous l'avez fini ! Ça fait tellement longtemps que je l'attendais ! Bon je suis passée aux fictions de Once upon a time depuis, mais j'aime tellement votre écriture et vos histoires précédentes que je sais que je vais avoir aucun mal à replonger dans une fiction Cath/Sara, et avec grand plaisir je suis sure. Merci encore d'avoir pris le temps :)
katvrah chapter 62 . 9/29
I cant believe this story is over ! I loved every moment of it . I loved how Sara and Catherines relationship began and how it developed . Especially I liked that they got married and had the twins . I also loved Saras relationship with Lindsey and the girls demand of Sara to take responsibility of her , it was to be expected .
I will be looking forward to smt new from you .
rauby chapter 62 . 9/29
katvrah chapter 60 . 9/28
I am so glad you are back with this story and a lot of chapters too ! It is so great that Sara and Catherine are in a good place right now , having fun and relaxing and loving each other .
Gardenia2 chapter 62 . 9/27
I loved I loved I loved. I hope you come back soon with other incredible stories
Duvetsnuggler chapter 58 . 7/29
Wow and woo hoo. Great chapter, and the note at the end was a stroke of genius! You know you want to move in Sara. Please ensure it happens. :-)
katvrah chapter 58 . 7/10
Great chapter and a lot of sexy times . I hope Sara will get the meaning of Catherines gesture . I think she will and she will accept the proposal . Maybe she will top it with one of her own . Cant wait .
Imagifictions chapter 58 . 7/10
Yay! another chapter! thank you for your updates.. keep going! i love it! :) btw, do you know other authors/writers that are still actively writing GSR/CSR fanfics until now? thank you again.. Hope to read more stories from you.. :)
bene chapter 58 . 7/10
I finally take the time to thank you for updating this story : it gave me the occasion to re-read all of it :-)
You portray and translate what they feel so well into words.
Thanks again.
PS : I hope you're feeling beter
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 58 . 7/9
Love the story and can not wait for more.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 57 . 6/26
Love the story and can not wait for more.
katvrah chapter 57 . 6/26
I love the way Sara and Sidney are with each other . And its so cool that the include Lindsey in their games . Is smt gonna happen between Sidney and Nancy ?
Imagifictions chapter 56 . 6/22
Hi! I just made an account here in , but I've been reading fan fictions in here for a long time already. I don't know if I'll be able to make amazing stories like you do, but as of now my objective on making this account is basically to give reviews on stories in here that I love, like this one. :) Thank you for these incredible stories! I'm a fan of CSI especially the GSR and CSR pairing. (weird maybe,I don't even know how that ). Thanks for keeping the CSI world and characters alive even if the show has ended. :)
I hope to read more of your stories. Please don't stop, keep on writing. :)