Reviews for Hot Chocolate And Red Wine
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Loved this story! It was poetically written, and Tess and Jason were brilliantly characterized and developed into mature and complex characters. This is the first time I've seen a Jason/Tess pairing, and I must admit, though they are a very unusual pairing, with this story you've definitely won me over. Keep up the wonderful work! :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Great story! Very unique premise and I think you did a great job with it. I love the way you characterized Jason and Tess. I never would've thought of them together, but now that I read this I really love the idea of the two of them together! Great job. _
x-HotMess chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was a really cute Christmas story! I seriously love Jason, he's my favie Camp Rock character! I totally get what you mean about him choosing to be oblivious and being a really good person, ah I hope he gets more lines in the second one. And because he's so awesome, I've never really pictured him with Tess in my mind. I can't do it. His face and her face just don't mesh together. Until now. I've never had much sympathy for Tess, and so I can't imagine her being with someone as nice as Jason, but this just made it seemed really natural and realistic. Awesome stuff, keep up the good work!
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
it was really cute.
inevitablefame chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This... wow. This, to be blunt, was one of the better Christmas fics on the site. It was perfectly Tess, with that vulnerable cynicism radiating, and infallible Jason, with his sweet demeanor but perceptive personality flowing through the undertones.

I loved this, frankly.

D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 12/26/2008

That's seriously one of the cutest most charming things I've ever read!

I'm very happy you gave me a fluffy ending (because although I write angst I'm more of a fluff reader, go figure.)

And I think you truly captured why Tess and Jason work. It's like he's enough of child for Tess to gain back her innocence otherwise she's just a bitter jaded girl but with Jason she's allowed to be more carefree.

Dustbowl Dance chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
THANK YOU for seeing Jason the way I do! I've always thought Jason was intelligent, too. It's nice to know that there are more people who see him like that than I thought.

This was really great! I liked the happy ending. It fit Jason and Tess. And I liked Tess' memory of her dad. I thought it was really bittersweet.

In all it was just really really good, and a great Christmas-themed story.
rising.and.fallen chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
shreya. amazing. this story left me speechless, literally.

i think your characterization of both jason and tess was beautiful.

and i loved the romance between the two characters.

it wasnt head over heels falling in love or puppy love, it was kind of a quiet love that creeps its way in and slowly takes over your heart.

i think thats kind of what tess needs, even though she's always looking for someone to sweep her off her feet.

yeah, sorry if that made no sense whatsoever. blame it on the eggnog. lol.

of self chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I for one loved it. I think you charcterized them both perfectly and did not go wrong anywhere. And I am glad it was a happy ending, I mean it's Christmas time, at least then we can have some happy endings right? Anyways I loved the last part because it made me go all fuzzy and warm inside and I do agree with what you say about Jason. That's why he and Tess make such a good pair, cause they balance out each other very well. Anyways great job! And Merry Christmas! :)
suburbs chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I loved this story. Jason was well-done; an excellent balance of his goofiness from the movie and a level of seriousness he needs to not be a caricature. Tess was sympathetic but not over done. Because really everyone only has some much patience for the poor, beautiful rich girl. By giving her realistic faults and problems, she worked. And they were cute together. Lovely Christmas fun!
printmaker chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
omg. thi is so cute. i just fell in love with jason. hes so sweet. (:

btw, i loved the happy ending.