Reviews for Phone Call
TSK chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Was that all, I was hoping for 10 more chapters!
lotzahenz chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
These first two chapters are a great read, thanks. Your writing inspires. I'll keep reading!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
This is the BEST piece of fan fiction I have read in a long time. Thanks for writing this! It is beautiful.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Lucky scotlander!
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
So good!
OveractiveMuse chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Most of it was fabulous... the ending though was a bit painful...
gaby47 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
it wasnt a complete miss... i dont know why u think the ending suck lol.. r u planning on posting another chapter?
S.A.Binx chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
KEEP GOING! I don't care if it takes another year but keep going! You write so well! Please!
lovedwardalways chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
You really updated it, I am so glad it is a fantastic idea for a story.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
aw! I love it!
Chrissy Masen Magnitude chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
oh you had me after Merry Christmas! lol. I loved it, i couldn't have done any better. The story definitley got it's closure, perfect.
Aimee chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
This is so much more realistic than Meyer's version of their reunion, to be quite honest. Oh, and by the way, HAPPY CHRISTMAS! I missed you! In answer to your question, I don't have a phone yet but shall do in March. March third, to be precise :) I look forward to texting (aka bugging the hell out of you) you :)

Loves, Aimee x
twilight-is-lovee chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
That was cute, although oh so utterly sad.

Are you going to write more? Or was this it? Or are you gonna update again on Christmas '10? xD
Elliptical chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Love.

Lovelovelove.

I've missed your stories. :) But I freaking /love/ this. /So/ much better than the actual ending of New Moon.

Ah, knife-throwing Bella.