Reviews for The Final Illusion
MoonJewel chapter 1 . 6/28
I love how deep and emotional this story is, very wonderful and melancholic as well. Beautiful!
Can i challenge you to make a sequel connected to the war? The conditions would be as follows:

-the baby is born and is kept with civillians as Kagome joins the war to defend sasuke (stil thinking hes itachi)

-Kagome must die before edo tensei itachi. He must either witness it or find out at least a couple days before edo tensei ends.
pinkypie chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Beautiful just beautiful
pinkypie chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Beautiful *sob sob* simply beautiful
LuceRunsAway chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I freaking LOVED this story. Great job!
v chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
The story was truly awesome, and in my point of view, you met the criteria. The story was wonderfully written, and I wish you could continue. Maybe with them moving to Tea Country and someone curing Kagome. And maybe she'll really fall in love with Sasuke (somehow) and return back to Konoha...
Kimori Takahashi chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wait.
So did Itachi do it with kagome before he died or did
Sasuke do it?
Arkytior's Song chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
...I have no real words...I wanna go 'Awwww' and I did when I finished, and I loved it! But just...wow...This was good!
Mistress Fae chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This was good. Sad though. I still loved it!
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
The irony of her labeling Sakura as the mentally unstable person needing sympathy. This story is so sad and so utterly tragic. Itachi's story was sad to begin with but with the addition of a left behind child and wife... T-T Favorited.
SarcasticSapphire chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You know, You're stories always seem to make me cry :')
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
The Story was perfect! your views were gr8. I enjoyed it thoroughly! thx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
BEAUTIFUL. So tragic...
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
What?! There should be a sequel! Like how KAgome finds out! I feel sorry for Sasuke :(
Lozenger12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
love it! sad but sweet too _