Reviews for The Nutcracker
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I love this. But i'm just wondering, how old are they? It would make it much easier to visualize if I knew their ages thanks:)
Lexy chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Sammy * comfortingly running a hand through his hair* that thing won't ever hurt you again. Poor, sweet Sam. * carefully hugging Sam*
* hugging John* you realize they'll both be okay Dean and Sam are both strong boys, yea there'll probally be some scars but they'll get through this.
Lexy chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Sam just hold on a little longer, your dad, Bobby and Caleb are coming for you
Lexy chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Dean as muh a I hate to admit it John's right. You need to rest right now, that's the only way you can help Sam right now rest and get stronger, heal, because once again I hate to admit your father is right but Sam will need you when they get him back.

Sammy... Sam! * hugging Sam carefully* * whispering* hey, Sam, it'll be okay but you've got to be strong, okay, your dad is going to find you and he is going to save you. He's probally also gonna kick the things ass that took you and hurt Dean. Look I'm not gonna lie, Dean's hurt but he'll be fine he just has to heal up and he'll be good as new.
Lexy chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
:( Sammy... Sam, I'd willingly help you in a heartbeat but I can't, but believe me when I say Dean will be fine and he still loves you and John could never be dissappointed in you. John is trying to find you right now, but you have to hold on a little longer, I'm sorry that I can't help, I would if I could.
Lexy chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Oh Sammy. Sam hold on help is on the way, Dean's probally looking for you right now. You'll be okay, Dean and John will get you out of this.
Lexy chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Noo! Sam... Dean crap, sorry Dean, I'll come back for you but I've gotta get Sam back. HELP! Somebody this boy was attacked he's injured. *running after the beast that has Sam* get back here you bastard.
Lexy chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Oh Dean, * hugging Dean and rubbing a hand in little circles on his back comfortingly* honey, it's not your fault you didn't fail, you did everything you could to protect Sam and to try to do something to cheer him up, I promise you did nothing wrong. It's okay, Sam'll be fine he just needs to rest then he'll be fine.
Lexy chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Sammy! Oh no, is he going to be alright? He better be okay! Poor thing * running a hand through Sam's hair comfortingly* it'll be okay we'll protect you.
Lexy chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Aww Sammy, * hugging Sam* he's not mad at you, Dean's mad at himsel because he thinks he screwed up. And Dean * hugging him* Sam could never be disappointed in you, he thinks you're mad at him though or that you should be disappointed in him since you took him there to try to cheer him up and instead he decided he wanted to leave.

Yea bub good luck getting rid of Dean, you've got no clue what you're up against buddy especially when it comes to Sam. You try and touch Sam and you're screwed completely and totally.
Lexy chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Freaky bastard fucking with Sammy , how dare he! I hope Dean or John kick his ass! And that Sam gets to have a "real" Christmas since it seems like John doesn't really give a crap about "normal" stuff that a kid would care about
Lexy chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
You bastard you stay away from poor sweet little Sammy or I'll kick your ass, don't even think about laying a finger on him.
ccase13 chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
This was a great Christmas adventure. I loved the boys trying to give each other something good for Christmas.
CeCe Away chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
That nutcracker is a really creepy baddie. Thank goodness John was there to take care of it and get Sam back.

Sam's gifts at the end were really touching as well, as was Dean's guilt. Poor guy.
Kat chapter 15 . 4/30/2009
I know the way you ended it allows a sequel, but I wished they would have found a way to kill it and free Sam of it for good so he can live his life without that added danger lurking.