Reviews for Harry Potter's Christmas Carol
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Wow, that was such a good story! You really have a talent of taking HP characters and turning them into classic characters! (As shown in Tyrant, and this, and probably your other stuff I'm about to go read!)
Hippothestrowl chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
A wonderful effort. It is flawed but much of the power and emotion of the original is transferred to our Potter universe. I began browsing but got drawn in and enjoyed it very much.

The very end with Ginny was soso and should have been been better thought out and enlarged somewhat. Hermione was a huge stray end that did not satisfy. And the premise that Harry became addicted to magical power and wealth because of devoting his life to trying to help Hermione did not work as well, for instance, he had turned to the dark arts to help her and then forsaken her for his own ends.

Your own text did not mix too well with Dicken's beautiful prose but which of us could match him?

Despite its weaknesses, as said, this is a great attempt and for those, like myself, who love the original, it does capture a great deal of its substance and message. Thank you.
KC chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
You should finish this story! It's really good, and definitely I can see it happening to Harry and Ron should Hermione fall in the last battle...
KC chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
You should stick to Teddy being Harry's godson and not switch it to nephew part way - it makes it really confusing.
Acedia1307 chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
hope you at least finish this before this Christmas
Mikee chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
What a fun story.

I must say; I was really quite surprised to find out who the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come was. That was excellent.

Loved the whole story.

I realize the story is marked as 'complete,' but I so wish you'd consider at least an epliogue ... say, ten years later, or something like that.

Thank you.
Nanchih chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Well and good. I liked this story last year. Actually, I thought the last lines were a pretty good ending. I'm certainly not going to object to more.
Beth5572 chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
I would love to see what you have for the end of the story. I like what you have right now I just can't want for the ending of it.

Terri
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Cool ending and thanks for writing.
Nanchih chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Amen. It is well done. An impressive undertaking, well-handled.
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009

Terri
annajesse65230yahoo.com chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Will enjoy reading this early Christmas story. Its never too early to start enjoying Christmas stories. Keep writing.
DeliaDee chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Thank you so much for finishing this. I was distraught when I thought there would be no ending. You did a magnificent job reworking the great story. I'm happy now.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Please update soon as I am enjoying the story.
DeliaDee chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
I just wanted to make sure that you're going to finish this story. I know it's no longer the Christmas season but you are doing such a great job with this and I really have been looking forward to the rest of it. Please don't stop. It really is fantastic. Thanks.