Reviews for A Dozen Flowers for Christmas
Mahiwaga no Megumi chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
awww that's so cute! And Mukuro you naughty boy! I loved the story but I do have to mention that you mixed colours for the solid colour carnations. You called it white first then red. Just letting you know.
Nezumi-chwan chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
It was so sugoi! I absolutely adore 6927! I hope you write more stories with this pairing :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
skypuru chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
OMG! The flower messages were!
CMSensei chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Awww very sweet. Mukuro made me want to read what he did next 3 blush~
Mafia Boss chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
! *explodes from cuteness*
Nikoru chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Awesome fanfic you have here :D is it really your first? Doesn't seem like it ;3 hope that you can make a sequel, ne? _

Btw, the flower language for mukuro's hidden message was soooooooo Awesome 83 w
Sachiel Angelo chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Oh i did not know solid color carnations means yes. But white carnation means disdain, and that is just the opposite of a yes.

This is a really cute story.

curiozANImeLahnce-san chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
O...M...G!XD :D

Anyway, such a cute story and couple. I LOVE THE KAWAII TUNA! I'm jealous of our sneaky pineapple rapist (& our TUNA, too)! I'm jealous of YOU, MyraHellsing, for makin such an awesome story! TT
BrazilianMafioso chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
YOU GOT ROKUDO-SAMA PERFECTLY DOWN. And he's still a rapist :3

That story made me feel so warm and fuzzy and filled with al types of fangirlish giddyness :D

-See how excited you got me? I'm not even typing things that make sense anymore.

I think it was very well written and thank you for writing such a great story! :D
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I enjoyed this so much! 6927 used to be my favorite pairing until I got more obsessed with Dino...but yeah, it's back in my top spot thanks to you!
Panda Bread chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
aw~ such a sweet ending...tsuna is so cute with mukuro!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
same here

read it

write it...

though i dont think ive dont that

more soon pwease XD
Angelzodica013 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
the last chapter was soo adoreable! how did u know what all the flowers mean! awsome! Mukuro is such a romatic that its so sweet! but i question his pervy gifts along with the flowers! XD amazing story and lovely writing! u did great on the kiss sene. its so hard to write stuff like that!
kettle chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Mukuro has spent way too much time with Byakuran xD To think he used flower language is just... aww.

Writing smut or any intimate scenes is never easy, at first. Makes you appreciate good text when you find it.